GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 GMC sierra regular cab short bed with a 4.8 and I'm look to put dual exhaust on it I was lookn at flowmaster and wondering wat is good I don't want it to loud I want it to have a good deep tone and also is it easy to install dual exhaust on these trucks

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Best deal if you want Flowmaster but not too loud is to buy their 50 series muffler 3 inch in with dual 2.5 inch out. Find a local exhaust shop and have them weld a custom set up with tips of your choice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take a look at there 50 series then thanks and if anybody has ever put dual exhaust on this type of truck let me know if its easy or hard I dont wana go to my local exhaust shops cause there to expensive

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got the flowmaster 40 series dual 2.5in dual out exitin jus in front of the rear tire, i love it with the stock mani, but since i got the long tubes installed it go that much louder, an been lookin at goin a different route for muffler choice....but that will come at a later time when i get fed up with it.
20140407_161251_zpsvbiu7rj9.jpg
20140411_144650_zpsmlp3j5kl.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Warsaw VA and I was lookn at the flowmaster ones that look stock I was wondering how good they sound with the single tip. I think that would be the easiest way and cheapest way to go.

·
Registered
186 Posts
If u want the ease of installation, jus cut out the factory muffler an throw in what ever muffler u want an buy a tip that u like an be done with it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts