GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda want a spintech muffler but I would like to here more sound clips of them!(Ive only heard one) I want one that is loud as a flowmaster 40 series or just alittle louder....whish one??? SI/SO 3"
Its either that or a SI/SO magnaflow 3'

My plan is to start at the muffler and run 3" pipe all the way back behind the passenger tire with like a 4" tip!

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What about those edelbrock sdt mufflers....anyone runnin them on here! I would like to here one of those

·
Registered
766 Posts
I just got my 3" single in/ single out spintech with a 3" turndown before the axle installed today, and man is it sick! I dont have anything to get a soundclip with, but trust me if you go spintech you wont regret it

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got my 3" single in/ single out spintech with a 3" turndown before the axle installed today, and man is it sick! I dont have anything to get a soundclip with, but trust me if you go spintech you wont regret it
Do you know witch muffler it is??? Also how loud is it

·
Registered
766 Posts
it is part number 6441. At idle its kinda quiet, but you can tell its not stock. when you get on it tho, its a sweet rumble till WOT, then it screams

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Magnaflow is known to be pretty tame. Try that new Edelbrock out. :imo

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I would like to but I would hate to spend 100$ on a muffler and then not even like what it sounds like....but I may do it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts