GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dad wants me to tune up his 2007 suburban with exhaust, CAI and a blackbear tune.

lookin at exhausts right now and i stumbled upon a website lmperformance.com, they are having a MAD sale for exhaust systems right now

i can get a magnaflow for his burb normally $700, for $543 shipped.

anybody have experience with this site? thanks ahead of time.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Cherry Bomb Extreme....

that is all

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yessir, and cherrybombs are for rcsb trucks on 35's, not a 60 year olds suburban.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
yessir, and cherrybombs are for rcsb trucks on 35's, not a 60 year olds suburban.
not sure why everyone thinks CBE's are so loud, obnoxious etc :think:..

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
:shrug:
I don't either. My CBE settled down and its great. Not too loud or anything. For $50 I got no complaints at all.

I've been complemented on how "throaty" it sounds.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i found a seller on ebay that has the same kit for the same price. and they are closer to me, so i made an offer on ebay, for 500. (asking price was 543) lets see if they accept it.

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ended up getting the exhaust for 500 bucks off ebay. not bad when the msrp is 700, and i think ill install it myself. its ll bolt on. not a bad deal

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anybody know the torque specifications on the 2 bolt flange in front of the muffler? the magnaflow directions dont say it.

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got the magnaflow on. sounds good right now, i think itll sound even better when it breaks in a bit.

whats a typical break in period on a new muffler?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts