GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone

I’m new here, also recently bought a new to me 2016 Silverado 1500 I want too do something with exhaust, but not too expensive, I was thinking about getting a Borla muffler S Type but I’m not sure were to go from here it says inlet outlet I’m not sure about that, hopefully someone can help me and send me in the right direction

thanks a lot

cheers

·
The great white Canadian
1,438 Posts
Hello, everyone

I’m new here, also recently bought a new to me 2016 Silverado 1500 I want too do something with exhaust, but not too expensive, I was thinking about getting a Borla muffler S Type but I’m not sure were to go from here it says inlet outlet I’m not sure about that, hopefully someone can help me and send me in the right direction

thanks a lot

cheers
Gonna need more info here. When you say you are not sure about inlet and outlet, are you asking what size you need or what they are? Ask around at some muffler shops, some shops are expensive and a muffler swap could end up costing only a little less than a catback.

·
Married and broke
1,847 Posts
Kinda self explanatory. The exhaust moves one way, from the engine out. Engine to cat to inlet of muffler and outlet of muffler to tailpipe.
you want inexpensive but you picked about the most expensive muffler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts