GMC Truck Forum banner

Was Your Experience at 4 Wheel Parts Good or Horrible?????????????

• Good

Votes: 43 62.3%
  • Horrible

Votes: 26 37.7%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 Wheel Parts/Pro Comp Being Investigated By State Agency

Note: All material is (alleged) in this entire thread just like UFO's do not exist

I have problems with Pro Comp Tires. :think:

I took my truck to an independent ASE facility for a second opinion and they stated that these PRO COMP tires were indeed DEFECTIVE which caused my vehicle to SEVERELY drift twards one way of the road after I had my brand new truck aligned.

One tire even developed a tiny bulge in the tread.

4 wheel Parts refused to refund and/or replace my tires (12,000 mile) even though I had purchased their pushed upon $100.00 tire warranty.

They stated, "Unless the tire has visible damage, we cannot/will not warranty it. :shrug: Funny, that's not what they said when selling me their tire warranty, "If anything goes wrong with the tire, we will replace it for free, no questiones asked."

I have posted this on a couple other sites already and people have replied stating thaty have had the same exact Tire problems. They sated that they contacted PRO COMP directly and they shipped them (4) brand new tires w/o even seening and/or taking them back the other defective ones.

I wansn't aware of this approach, so I took the following actions that got a corporation into trouble, which really upset them.

I decided to look their Company Reliability Report on the Better Business Bureau website located at ww.labbb.org. It stated the following below:

4 wheel Parts has an "Unsatisfactory Performance Record" with the Better Business Bureau when it comes to answering consumer complaints along with the following below:

*Delivery Issues
*Difficulty obtaining Refunds :pissed:
*Overcharging:
*Poor Installation:::::::::::::::: :nutkick:
*Poor Customer Service
*Billing Disputes
*Failure to Deliver Ordered Merchandise /Missing Items/Incorrect Items

If I had read the BBB reliability report on 4 wheel parts or somebody would have warned me, I would have not have spent $12,800.00 at their store.

If an "Improper installation and/or fraud" has been made upon your vehicle, for 99.5% results (first) file/send a report to the following (3) State/local agencies set up to help you below on the internet.

ww.badbusinessbureau.com :thumbsup:
ww.autorepair.ca.gov
ww.bbb.org

Then immediately mail a copy complaint to the Bureau of Automotive Repair and the District Attorney's Consumer Protection Division for your State listed below:

Bureau of Automotive Repair (Main Office) :weld:
400 R Street, Suite 520
Sacramento, CA 95814
916-322-3333

Orange County District Attorney
Consumer Protection Division
401 Civic Center Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92701

Consumer Protection Division
Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
201 North Figueroa St., Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90012

A FULL NATIONWIDE LISTING OF ADDRESSES IS AVAILABLE AT www.ripoffreport.com by running a serch of 4 wheel parts.

RECENT EMAILS OF TIRE SEPERATION AND TRUCK CRASHING BELOW:

THE STATE AGENCY BUREAU OF AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS IS CONDUCTING A FRAUD INVESTIGATION INTO 4 WHEEL PARTS. IF YOU NEED TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND/OR HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND RESPONSES TO BELOW:

DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS
C/o 4 Wheel Parts FRAUD INVESTIGATION
701 Kimberly Ave, Suite 120
Placentia, CA 92870

IF YOU HAVE TIRE FAILURE/SEPERATION ISSUES, PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration below:
www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

I love to see a shock company make tires

I just got off the phone with a freind that was hauling his Case 580 backhoe to a job and had both front tires just split tread on him. The truck is totaled and the trailer also. The 580 will need some work. He called 4 wheel parts and they told him that they will not warrenty them due to heavy loads. he bought the tires because he had a gift certificate to them for some tires. They said they were E rated tires. So he got them 1500 miles later no truck, no trailer, no 2004 backhoe, and no help from a warranty.

All I can say is BFG all the way. Never had a problem with the 12 sets I have owned in 10 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a set of Pro Comp ATs, 33x12.50x17, from Discount Tire in AZ. At a bit over 25k miles, the two fronts were developing significant tread separations and the rears were starting to go as well. Discount contacted Pro Comp and also the manufacturer (Cooper I believe), and neither company would warranty the tires. In the end, with no arguments, Discount stepped up and gave me a 50% tradein allowance on the full price of the tires towards a new set of BFGs. The tires had been regularly rotated and always run with good pressure on an 01 GMC HD. No more Pro Comps for me but Discount Tire has a customer for life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My truck came with Procomp tires on it. I have always kept the pressure at 50 lbs as recommended. I am a mechanic and have a compressor at home, so it is not a problem. Last year, I was drivinig down a highway when a tire threw the tread. The tire did not blow out. The tread just spun around the rim tearing up the rear right side of the truck until it completely came off. I almost lost control from the impacts of the tire against the truck. The tire still had 50 lbs of air when I took it off. It had 50 lbs when I had it taken off the next morning for a replacement. Procomp would not pay for damages from a faulty tire unless I sent the tire to them.

I call my insurance and they paid for the damage but asked that I send the tire to procomp for them to look at. Procomp's report stated that the tire was exploded by a sharp object cutting the steel belts causing a blowout. That the tread was thrown off because of no air in the tire because of the blowout. That is a pure lie. The tire did not blow out. They would not send the tire back to me. I was going to turn it into the department of highways. Procomp covered up the fact that their tires are defective.

Requesting resitution for all damages made to my vehicle and a full refund for the value of the tire

Michael
Plano, Texas

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Good and Horrible don't make much of a poll :imo I would think something like very poor, poor, ok, good, very good would be more informative... :think:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email Overflowing with Complaints on Tires and Scams

Disclaimer:Any wrong doing is (alleged) just as UFO’s do not exist.

My email has been overflowing with over 200 responses on tire complaints and horrible service with regards to 4 Wheel Parts. I have pasted some below:

I bought a set of Xterrains for my Dmax and had nothing but problems. Drifting, front end shakes & tire wear. I pulled them off after 15k. Yes I got them from 4WP. I've had issues with them in the past.. I know better that to buy from them. They did the lift on my 1/2 ton and they told me 35" tires would fit no problem with this lift. Two days later I crushed the finders. They told me..well most people don't go offroading when they get a lift. I took the manager for a ride and found the deepest ditch I could find to show him the problem. All they would do is buy me a set of finder flares to cover the damage. I was hot.... They really need to get it together...

Re: 4 wheel parts

As a ex employee of 4 wheel parts , although i dont agree with everything the guy said , most of the stuff he said is true , there in business to do one thing and thats take people's money, i commend him for getting the truth out there if he helps but one person not spend money there or not use bad tyres he has done his job , im sure you all remember the deal OTJ gave me on the diamond plate , did i get slammed for that sure but you know what bad news travels real fast in the automotive industry , do you see 4 wheel parts standing up or using there Lawyers to help us fight the tree huggers in our fight to keep land open to orv use "NO YOU DONT " they make billions of dollars from people yearly yet they have a bottem line of doing one thing making money,my hats off to you dude and good luck on your fight , Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want:

shit, 4wheel parts just bent me over a week ago. In my book they are a bunch of crooks and i like the post. I ordered tires from them, told me free shipping, then charged me for shipping and a pallet fee. The damn tires didn't even show up on a pallet. I asked if they were having any sales on tires because i could wait a month or so if needed, they told me no. Two days later i recieve an advertisment from them stating sale on all tires, and just above that there was a huge free shipping banner! What a load of shit! So i called and the customer service guys said he couldn't answer any questions and told me to call back later and talk to an internet rep. That guy couldn't answer any questions and told me to call back later! 4WHEELPARTS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i should have said a little more. Tthe tread pattern is exactly like the BFGs. Just look at them side by side. I did cut the side wall on one after having them for 2 weeks. 4wheel fawk ups wouldn't even think about replacing it, even with the waranty. I had them and ran them for 3,000 miles on an isuzu trooper, then sold them to my roommy. He has them on his Taco for 35,000 and going miles. So i would have to say the wear is not bad at all.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:28 am

Contact Pro Comp directly. A friend of mine had almost 20,000 on his Pro Comp M/Ts and the same problem as you. He contacted than and ended up getting a COMPLETELY NEW set delivered to his house for free. They even forgot to pickup his old ones and I ended up buying them for $50 then resold them for a trail rig for $200.

Truck: 95 XJ

They've screwed me too many times. I ordered my 37's from, them and they took a month so I called to find out that they had shipped them to somewhere in AZ. So apparently someone there got a free set of 37" MT/R's. I finally fought with them for about 2 months or so, and reported them to the BBB so I got my tires eventually. I got that stupid ass warranty also, and my tires had about 8k on them and they wouldnt replace mine either.

One of the guys at the OKC store here even tried to tell me that my Cherokee had torsion bar front suspension. LOL I dunno if hes just stupid or if he was looking up the wrong vehicle. He even ARGUED with me about it for 5 minutes...

Truck: 2003 1500
8/21 9:18a

I've ordered numerous times from them with no problems except for the last order when I got my rims and tires. They failed to balance them so I had to get that done, they sent the wrong lugs and made me pay for the shipping of the new ones, and I still haven't recieved my warrenty for the rims and tires yet.... ....won't order any major end items from them again....

Truck: 02 Edge, 87 POS, Class 9Offline

haha 4wp is gay. when i ordered my tires and wheels a few years back, they neglected to tell me about how "free shipping" applies only to the lower 48. thanks for nothing

08-16-2004, 08:20 PM (Post #2)

My older brother also had trouble with them. He ordered 4 new spring perches, got the wrong size, sent them back(which he paid the S&H). THey sent him another WRONG size set. He sent them back again and HE again paid the S&H. THen he got a letter and the money back with a letter saying they were out of stock of that item number after he spent over $80 for S&H. so he lost 80 bucks du to their incopetence......

1995 4Runner
4 in. lift, 33's,

Location: Mesa, AZ, USA 91 Toyota, FullWidth D44s,ARB & Detroit 5.38s, 227:1, 38s on beadlocks, flatbed, cage, etc.

Sounds like the exact same BS story I got when ordering from 4WPW. I apologize to the guy in this thread that works for them in advance, but personally, there are too many dishonest people working for that dishonest company. (I say the company is also dishonest b/c of its recent "10% off" sales in which they just jack up the shipping/handling/crating fees to cover the discount plus a good margin. For example, they had 10% off tires. So a tire that regularly runs $223 is on sale for $200.....regular shipping is $65 for 4 tires to my address in that size. However, during the so-called "sale", shipping was $72 PER TIRE, so they are actually making MORE money at sale price than at regular price. Simply dishonest, IMO. )

I ended up canceling my order for tires from 4wpw and got them from National instead (had nothing to do with the "10% off sale". That was after I'd already ordered the tires at regular price). I think 4wpw is fine as long as the item you want is IN STOCK. It's when they don't have it that I think many of their salespeople lie to make the sale. Their prices are generally decent; their service just sucks.

Posted: Aug 31 2004, 03:32 PM
Group: Members
Make:GMC
Model:Yukon

My experience with 4 Wheel Parts has been completely mixed.

One shop was completely professional, technically outstanding, friendly and inexpensive. Free, pleasant advice anytime. This was in OKC.

After I moved to another state, I thought I was lucky there was another 4 Wheel Parts in town. The worst automotive business I have ever seen. Very expensive, technically poor (two incorrect alignments, incorrectly installed suspension bushings, incorrectly installed pitman arm), very rude, and more concerned with moving products than helping customers. Always left my truck dirty inside and out. Even broke a set of sunglasses in the truck.

·
GMFS founding member
4,014 Posts
i'd stay away from procomp. i understand your frustration but it seems you're more concerned with waging a personal vendetta than looking out for everyone else. nothing personal but your posts are confusing as hell and the bold, colors and cartoons do little for your credibility :imo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I had some issues with them and swore I wouldnt do business with them. Very poor customer service, shady people for sure, over charging me. so on and so on... Finally I got ahold of a regional manager and he refunded me some $$$ and gave me the bullshit lift and tire warrenty that wouldnt have meant shit if i did have a problem. I personally wont let them install anything else for me.

I got my last set of tires from them only because I bullshitted the guy down cheaper then I had found them anywhere. They shipped them to my home address on a fucken SEMI. He couldnt come down my street cause the powerlines and the fact that we have a city ordanence that no trucks are allowed on side street... What fawken idiots...lol

:imo (experienced)

I also had major issues with the monster business entity known as 4 WHEEL PARTS.. As you know 90% of truck owners elect to purchase/install larger tires, which puts an enormous strain on a specific factory/stock part called an, “Idler arm” among other parts as well. In approximately 5,000 to 7,000 miles this part will fail.

4X4 Parts Wholesalers then advised me and a bunch of other customers that this part has failed and needs to be changed, Immediately." They then advised me that they have available an aftermarket Heavy Duty, “Idler Arm” and will even provide me with a one year full warranty for $165.00.

There is no aftermarket Heavy Duty, “Idler arm” in existence. 4X4 Parts Wholesalers purchases the factory/stock idler arms directly from the dealerships, calls it another name on their invoice, installs them, and commits flat out fraud. Then they aligned my truck charged about $300.00 for the whole transaction only for the same identical factory/stock part to fail again under the tremendous strain of the larger wheels at about 7,000 miles.

4X4 Parts Wholesalers would then turn around and return these failed, “Idler arms” back to the dealerships reporting, “Failing Under Normal Conditions," which meant on stock trucks.

One very intelligent :bowtie: Chevrolet Service manager Mr. Smith caught on to 4X4 Parts Wholesalers abuse of their parts/fraud and refused to warranty the returned failed idler arms.

Since then, Mr. Smith turned into a girlyman when the State Bureau of Automotive Repair Agent showed up asking questions. Lacking any integrity at all, Mr. Smith united with the MOONSHINE DISTILLING HILLBILLIES of 4 Wheel Parts by attempting to discredit the individual who filed the complaint against 4 Wheel Parts. When that strategy had failed, Mr. Smith used deception/trickery in an atempt to throw off the State B.A.R. agent. However, the State Bureau of Automotive Repair Invesigating Agent was forwarned of such unetihical tactics had been used before having no direct affect on this extremely inlligent man. In response to the unprofessional/disgraceful conduct of Mr. Smith, the State B.A.R. Agentgent "AUDITED" the dealerships records 2003 to 2004. The investigation is still undergoing.

Since, 4X4 Parts Wholesalers has changed tactics, knowing that there is still a market demand for this parts and has begun installing the much thicker idler arms from the chevy 2500/3500 series. Installing such a part will have adverse effects on tie rod ends, power steering, and many parts of the front suspension. :nono:

FOR A COMPLETE REPORT AND PHOTOS CLICK ON LINK BELOW: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff112163.htm

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Z71sc said:
OK i can take them off if they bother everyone's eyes, WHAT DOES IMO MEAN
:imo = in my opinion. they dont personally bother me, but hovisimo makes a good point. there are other things to be discussed than 4wp. most of your posts ive seen have to do with that subject. stick around and explore other things!

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
In My Opinion.

i had my 94 lifted, gears done at 4 wheel parts in Irvine, CA. the did a fine job on the install. never had a prob with the tires. the only complaint is that the sales staff are total F'ing retards that know NOTHING about what they sell.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I had some issues with them and swore I wouldnt do business with them. Very poor customer service, shady people for sure, over charging me. so on and so on... Finally I got ahold of a regional manager and he refunded me some $$$ and gave me the bullshit lift and tire warrenty that wouldnt have meant shit if i did have a problem. I personally wont let them install anything else for me.

I got my last set of tires from them only because I bullshitted the guy down cheaper then I had found them anywhere. They shipped them to my home address on a fucken SEMI. He couldnt come down my street cause the powerlines and the fact that we have a city ordanence that no trucks are allowed on side street... What fucken idiots...lol

THen I called to get a quote for a buddy on a lift, just bullshitting not ready to buy. He got very pissy when I told him i was just wanting a quote and didnt want to buy at the time. He responded then why the hell did you call if you didnt want to buy. I had a few, or maybe more then a few choice words with him and told him he was scum and you know...lol So i havent thought about calling back.

I see where you are comming from, and if you can fuck them over in anyway im glad. lol :anitoof:

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Those bastards left out a shock boot on my Rancho lift, sick sons of bitches... :nono: :crazy:

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Blah, 4WP sucks, I had to go there yesterday to get a replacement steering drop link because the one I got with my pro comp kit had the tapered hole for the idler arm welded on upside down. :crazy:
They have to get it shipped to their store so they can then ship it back to me, it should be here by the end of the week. When I said that I wasn't very happy with that solution the sales guy just said "well your trucks just gonne be down for awhile" then he made what I imagine was his best attempt to make me feel better by saying "well at least you don’t have to pay shipping on the new drop link". All this is after I had just gone in there last Saturday to pick up some lug nuts for my new wheels, a guy had called me earlier in the week to tell me they were in. The lugs were a special order part. So when I get there they tell me "I don’t know why anyone called you, your lugs aren't here. They say they have some that might work and they give me a sample lug and a box of lugs and tell me "try the sample on and if it works then keep these, if it doesn't fit then just return the box unopened. I get home to try the lug and it fits, so I open the box and they are different lugs than the sample he gave me, but I think they will work.

All and all this isn’t too bad of an experience, but come on I just spent over two grand in your store and I got a fucked up part. I mean, how about a little customer service.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great thread. The fact it's a 60/40 split that you'll get what you asked for with satisfactory service means I wouldn't do any kind of business with them at all. I'm suspicous if it's 80/20. The markets are too competitive to put up with that crap and 4WP will soon find out they don't have a monopoly and they won't be in business long without making drastic changes in the way they do business.

A ticking time bomb :imo

·
Registered
832 Posts
II havent had anything but good experiences with them. I just bought a few things but they were nice guys and didnt try to push any sales on me. When i asked a few questions they were honest and said procomp does make good lifts just not as good as CST etc... I was actually surprised.

Other shops around here though treat you like you dont know shit about anything and will try to sell you shit you dont need. I think the FTW 4 wheelparts is a good shop IMO.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I bought a set of bushings for a pair of shocks there, total cost $4. They didn't try to push anything else on me. I wouldn't call it "good" because I had to wait in line, but I wouldn't call it "horrible" because I left there satisifed. Havn't voted yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whifflebat said:
WHIFFLEBAT, just to let you know, I've tried to change to pole to have three to four settings, Like (Excellent, Good, Average, Bad, Nightmare) but I can't access it for some reason.

I have to get administration help.

Note: All material is (alleged) in this entire thread just like UFO's do not exist

I just found out why so many people have complaints of being ripped off by 4WP, it might be because one of its owners has the following below:

National Criminal Report

JURISDICTION: CALIFORNIA COURT INDEX
OFFENDER NAME: ADLER, GREGORY WARD
CASE NUMBER: MM48189GA

INCIDENT:
OFFENSE DESCRIPTION: NOT PROVIDED BX STATE
STATUTE:
CASE FILING DATE: 09/05/2000
OFFENSE SEVERITY:
COURT: INDIO SUPERIOR
DISPOSITION:
DISPOSITION DATE:

National Criminal Report

OFFENDER NAME: ADLER, MARCUS GEORGE
CASE NUMBER: 97C012411

INCIDENT:
OFFENSE DESCRIPTION: CRIMINAL(FELONY/MISDEMEANOR)
STATUTE:
CASE FILING DATE: 12/03/1997
OFFENSE SEVERITY:
COURT:
DISPOSITION:
DISPOSITION DATE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFENDER NAME: ADLER, MARCUS GEORGE
CASE NUMBER: CR42868

INCIDENT:
OFFENSE DESCRIPTION: FELONY
STATUTE:
CASE FILING DATE: 10/10/1997
OFFENSE SEVERITY:
COURT:
DISPOSITION:
DISPOSITION DATE: 02/03/1998
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFENDER NAME: ADLER, GEORGE LEO JR
CASE NUMBER: B95004119-4

INCIDENT:
OFFENSE DESCRIPTION: VC27803(B) VC40508A VC405095
STATUTE:
CASE FILING DATE: 07/14/1995
OFFENSE SEVERITY:
COURT: COALINGA MUNICIPAL
DISPOSITION:
DISPOSITION DATE:

Comprehensive Criminal Report

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
I got a refund check from 4WP, but the check is from "transamerican auto parts inc." is that like a parent company or something? :wtf:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
4 wheel parts lawyers were caught blatantly lying in their response to my Better Business Bureau Complaint on them. This pissed off the main supervisor of the BBB along with myself, causing the supervisor to rewrite their Company Reliability Report for the worst available at www.labbb.org.

In direct response I took this issue to the internet and posted it on just (1) site.

I then filed a complaint with the STATE AGENCY Bureau of Automotive Repair. In direct response, the in house lawyers were set out to degrade and/or to destroy the Investigation by any means necessary. The 4WP lawyers began to slander me to the point that the investigator had become BIASED towards me before we had even had our first meeting together. This lack of ethics, bully tactics really PISSED ME OFF, so I hit them hard on the internet.

I contacted the main supervisor at the Bureau of Automotive Repair and requested for a (NEW UNBIASED INVESTIGATOR). The main supervisor of the agency decided to take over the case himself.

At a later time, a manager of 4 Wheel Parts driving a brand new 911 convertible was caught by me hanging around outside my parents. In direct response and not having any money, I once again used the power of the web, at this time I still did not know what an AVATAR was or how to upload it.

ALL of 4 wheel parts threats and intimidations blew up in their faces, as I took that energy and stuck it back to them on the internet.

4 Wheel Parts attempted to also intimidate by stating in a letter to me, "That they had unlimited resources (Money) to wipe me out in litigation."

In any law suit case, if anyone has a misdemeanor and/or felony...lawyers will use it against you to force you to settle....stating that they will make you look like crap in front of a jury. Well I DO NOT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD THAT THEY CAN USE TO FORCE ME TO SETTLE. So , 4 Wheel Parts hired a private detective to go to every place that I lived, houses, neighbors, police stations, to dig up anything to use against me, parking tickets, police reports, neighbors.

I got several phone calls saying that there is a BALD guy asking questions about you. ONCE AGAIN, In direct response I used the power of the web to put them back in their hillbilly box, I looked up all their criminal records and slapped them on the internet to see how they liked it.

I began to look through legal documents, specific letters of complaints, or other issues regarding this case this that would make 4 wheel parts very bad. They were all taken out by their lawyer leaving me furious. Little does their inexperienced 29 year old new lawyer know that all these letters were also carbon copied/sent to the State Agency Investigator.

THE POINT IS, HOW WOULD ANYONE OF YOU PEOLE WOULD LIKE 4 Wheel Parts to interfere in State investigation on them that you filed, slander you, try to intimidate you in several ways...even by coming over your parents house, and try to force you to settle.

EXACTLY MY POINT, I do not have money, so I used one what companies HATE and FEAR....the power of the internet.

·
Banned
992 Posts
I ordered wheels from them 3 years ago, sent the wrong lug nuts twice and a one wheel was defective, leaked air like crazy. It must have taken me 2-3 months from start to finish by the time things were shipped out. I wasn't happy with them, so I have taken my business else where, National Tire and Wheel have been good to me, as well as local guys who come close to prices nationally. I may pay a little more, but they treat me with professional and awesome service. I have heard numerous horror stories about these guys, so I stay away.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have had very good service with 4WP in NC. I bought $500 worth of gears from them. I had an old magazine that had a proce for 100 bucks cheaper than the guy on the phone was telling me and he gave me the cheaper price i had found. They were awsome for me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.