GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
DO IT OR DONT
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone explain to me how the "cen cal" trucks style came about? I really dont understand how so many people can like running their trucks like that. Dont want to be a hater to each his own but I just dont understand it.

Was it from spending all that money on the lift and then cant afford the tires and it just stuck ?

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
hawaii and then the cali people got a hold of it and had to rename it there own. you know because they are the center of the universe.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Geez guys stop beating the horse with this. yall are so mean. Haters. Jealousy is a bitch

I got so jealous i built my own cen cal truck

I'm looking for some 22x22's right now and some 29 inch tires. Anybody got any leads?

013.jpg

·
JOSHM on your g/fs tits
626 Posts
yall are hateing because they have more money into a truck then some eBay wheels and a t-bar crank. shit looks killer and the pics dont do any justice. I recently did a SFA DMAX on 33s, didnt look unproportional at all but since you 3rd coast guys like to cut fenders it may look dumb. Im selling my 04 and getting an ex cab to do a cen-cal style on just so ppl can bitch because its funny.

lQQk at dizzles truck, not one member on here has a truck that clean and detailed, and the thread M-watever posted is full of compliments on how clean his truck is. So crank your bars to stuff a 35 in there you will be the king of all the redneck-high schooolers in your town

·
OG
6,939 Posts
yall are hateing because they have more money into a truck then some eBay wheels and a t-bar crank. shit looks killer and the pics dont do any justice. I recently did a SFA DMAX on 33s, didnt look unproportional at all but since you 3rd coast guys like to cut fenders it may look dumb. Im selling my 04 and getting an ex cab to do a cen-cal style on just so ppl can bitch because its funny.

lQQk at dizzles truck, not one member on here has a truck that clean and detailed, and the thread M-watever posted is full of compliments on how clean his truck is. So crank your bars to stuff a 35 in there you will be the king of all the redneck-high schooolers in your town

LMAO. Can't buy taste IMO You could spend 100k on something and it be very detailed. Doesn't mean it looks good.

Ohh if you sell your truck to build a "cen cal truck" Your just another sheep in the flock IMO. Go to kinko's for copy's IMO

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
This has been going on for a long time. This blazer had an 8" lift and 33/15.50/15 swamper sx's with 15x14 alcoas befoe I sold it 14 yrs ago, kept the wheels and tires and put them on a 65 landcruizer with a 8" lift. Nothing new about this look.

YellowBlazer-1.jpg

·
OG
6,939 Posts
werd. you did spend money and it didnt even lay.....
huh? my truck lays. your insults really suck. get a role model.

uhoohh is that frame on the ground? Yeah i think it is.

layinframe2.jpg

Now i had the truck bagged with the 20's. a few months later i added 22's. Now it just came out of the shop to lay on 22's.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
went over this many a times and got bitched at callin me a hater. sorry but i prefer a well proportioned tire.

just know it came from hawaii. then about 2 years ago a few started doing them and it caught on huge for some odd reason. now its UP north of here. ill stick to my preruners, and 35"+ tires.

oh and disco trucks are gay too(anything over a 17" rim on anything less than 42" tire = disco)

·
JOSHM on your g/fs tits
626 Posts
ok, whatever you shit didnt lay for 22's or what not Im not rying to start a war do it right the first time and dont pay ppl to do it then talk shit about how BA you are cause a truck lays frame on 22's. Fuck I lay frame on 31's but w/e, "Cen-Cal looks way better than a fuckin 3'' b/l and 38s stuffed get over it.

Kelyzz newest truck is another example of a good lookin truck

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
went over this many a times and got bitched at callin me a hater. sorry but i prefer a well proportioned tire.

just know it came from hawaii. then about 2 years ago a few started doing them and it caught on huge for some odd reason. now its UP north of here. ill stick to my preruners, and 35"+ tires.
:LOL: :read: my post :crazy: a couple years ago my ass!

·
JOSHM on your g/fs tits
626 Posts
disco truck :head:

there should be a thread for that shit too since its a rare phrase on here

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

You're kidding, right?

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
ok, whatever you shit didnt lay for 22's or what not Im not rying to start a war do it right the first time and dont pay ppl to do it then talk shit about how BA you are cause a truck lays frame on 22's. Fuck I lay frame on 31's but w/e, "Cen-Cal looks way better than a fuckin 3'' b/l and 38s stuffed get over it.

Learn how to talk/type

Kthxbi

·
Registered
9,608 Posts

thankyou :shake:

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.