GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody have the new Extang Revolution Tonno or seen one in person? I am thinking about getting rid of my Jack Rabbit and getting this one. I don't like roll up tonnos because they are usually not low profile, which is why I went with the Jack Rabbit. By just looking at the pictures it seems that this one is pretty low-profile.

I could deal with the soft roll up because it's low profile and a plus that I can completely remove the whole cover if I need to use the whole bed. The only thing is that the Jack Rabbit is metal and can lock where the Extang doesn't. Any other pros/cons you guys can think of?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
GMC Owner
1,466 Posts
i have the extang trifecta signature edition and its great. held up through a really cold winter with lots of snow and below zero weather. and to mention, lifetime warrenty is nice.

i had the jack rabbit before and that was a piece of junk.

dunno abou the revolution soft tonno tho

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
revolution is JUNK. look at any of the access covers. they velcro on the sides which keeps the sides from flapping around. the revolution doesnt seal well on the sides or keep from flapping around. get an agricover vanish which is the little lo pro brother to the access

·
Registered
13 Posts
They don't seal properly. I went to purchase one and the guy showed me how the water comes in very easily. I ended up going with another Trifecta.

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Bringing that back up to the top.

Im trying to decide between 3 covers:

1) Access Lorado
2) Extang Revolution
3) Truxedo Lo Pro QT

... seems like I should take the Extang out of the mix? The Truxedo uses velco and the Access doesn't :hmm:

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
I have an extang solid fold that I just put on when I need it (traveling and such) I love it. I use to have some type of soft cover on an old truck and I hated it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bringing that back up to the top.

Im trying to decide between 3 covers:

1) Access Lorado
2) Extang Revolution
3) Truxedo Lo Pro QT

... seems like I should take the Extang out of the mix? The Truxedo uses velco and the Access doesn't :hmm:
My access Lorado uses velcro (hook & loop). I was between the Lorado and the Lopro QT as well. After researching a ton, it was almost a split with the Lorado coming out a tad on top. If you look, you can get it for about $400 shipped. Installed myself.

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Hmm, i thought i read that the Lorado doesn't use velcro. I guess im wrong, lol I have read about features of 10+ covers so I might've been mistaken.

I see what you mean, the Lo Pro QT and Lorado are like a split decision.... how do you like the latching mechanism and the tension adjuster on the Lorado??? The Lo Pro has an auto tensioner, but I wonder how well it works..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the Lorado, and the tension adjuster is very simple to use. I have had zero problems with it, and it is completely waterproof even without me sealing the tailgate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts