GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure about this one..
I know these say 04-07, but would they still fit a 99? or did they change something up about the bolt pattern on the door handles in 04 that i dont know about?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-2007-C...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2ea74732ba

I'm not a big fan of esky handles, but if i get it looking nice, then why the hell not?
Should I smooth and paint my stock ones or get the esky and call it an easy day..
But then for wheels, which i plan on getting next summer, would it be better to go with chrome because of the eskys? Or could i still pull off some hostages?

Just looking for more opinions to sway my thinking

This might help...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Id say full color match mirrors, esky handles, chrome grille emblem, Black Hostages. Then the only chrome on the truck will be the handle pulls, emblem, and trim on wheels.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will work.
20x10 chrome hostages with esky handles imo
Id say full color match mirrors, esky handles, chrome grille emblem, Black Hostages. Then the only chrome on the truck will be the handle pulls, emblem, and trim on wheels.
oh forgot about chrome hostages... and their price tag......

so, full white mirrors, esky handles, and black hostagegs? looks good in my head
sounds like some fun to me thanks guys :big_banana_Dance:

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IMO I think you should stick with a white/chrome theme. Maybe some chrome rims with white accents to set it off.
Chrome does look better on white trucks, doesn't it? Just want to find hood chrome wheels that arent 300+ a piece... thats what's holding me from going chrome..

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Chrome does look better on white trucks, doesn't it? Just want to find hood chrome wheels that arent 300+ a piece... thats what's holding me from going chrome..
IMO black wheels look great on a white truck. the contrast is nice. But if you go full CM white, then it looks off. If you leave some black, it will look better. Like black grill, box liner/top covers, valence, etc.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IMO black wheels look great on a white truck. the contrast is nice. But if you go full CM white, then it looks off. If you leave some black, it will look better. Like black grill, box liner/top covers, valence, etc.
I gotcha, gotta make it flow throughout the truck, and what is CM?

Was going to paint grille black sooner or later, leaving lower valence black.. and probably mirrors as well..

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
I gotcha, gotta make it flow throughout the truck, and what is CM?

Was going to paint grille black sooner or later, leaving lower valence black.. and probably mirrors as well..
color match

1 - 10 of 10 Posts