GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got home at 6:30 even though i got off at 6:00 and it seriously only takes me 1 minute to get home. any guesses why? because it took me forever to get my front dump valves on both sides to unstick, not to mention how much nitrogen i wasted tryin to pinpoint what the hell was leaking, and to add to that my left rear fill valve is leaking its ass off like its cracked or some shit.... fuck these valves, they are only 4 months old im switchin to parker!:flame:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it only takes once to realize you get what you pay for lol
yup your completely right! payed too much and waited too long and just really have a bad taste in my mouth about fbi and all the shit like BLITZLUFT VALVES that they sell:lazer:

That sucks....you going to kill switch next weekend?
i do plan on being there on saturday, dont know if ill be in my beater or not but i should be there. me and my truck will deffinately be at gator drag and every show nearby after that!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Cant lose with ASCO man....best valves out there if you ask me.
Werd. Asco all the way. I got them on the cheap too

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
90% of valves are the same and made in china

i got aim valves that i got for 20 bucks a peice and they work fine

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
who sells them?
Crazytalkcustoms.com is where I got mine but like mentioned lots of places sell asco. Check your local grainger or fastenal type shop.

·
is this rash normal??
452 Posts
ive had good luck with smc valves. ive put them on the last couple of vehicles that i bagged and havent had any major issues. the only issue i had was with some road debris cutting a wire but that wasnt the valve itself.

parkers are good. ascos are good. smcs are good. it really is all personal prefernce

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Take them apart and clean them. I took one of mine apart and cleaned it out with WD40 and it hasn't stuck since. Worth a shot before you spend $300-400 on new valves.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
ive had good luck with SMC...got danz on my green truck now and they are awesome...got asco valves on my daily...2 years old and still kickin trouble free

·
under construction
297 Posts
My friend had blitzluft valves and he had leaks like crazy. Switched to smc been great since. I got both smc and parker on my truck and im happy with them

·
Registered
364 Posts
Love my SMCs.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts