GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what years it will fit, but mines an 03.
Except for the coils the rest of the lift is powder coated white, and the paint is in perfect condition on all pieces.
I think this kit brand new is like 1,300 and then you gotta pay taxes and shipping.
So Ill start off by asking $900 shipped

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Can you post some close up pics and state how long the lift has been installed. Are you the original owner or has it been installed on another truck prior to yours.

Are you including shocks?

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you post some close up pics and state how long the lift has been installed. Are you the original owner or has it been installed on another truck prior to yours.

Are you including shocks?
Ill try and get pics later today, the lift has been on 3 years no problems, I am the 2nd owner on it, the 1st owner had it on for about a month and then took it off to put on a 12.5" FTS lift. The rear shocks are shot, but yes itll include the front shocks, keep in mind this kit is powder coated white.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump again. Need to try to sell this thing by May 22nd, come on guys wherelse you going to find 7" of lift for under 1k AND already have the kit powder coated.
Hopefully someone with a white truck buys it but I guess it wouldnt look too bad on a black truck too :D
Heres a couple links to how much this kit costs. Its alil more than I thought
http://www.4wheelonline.com/Products.aspx?CategoryId=25922&ProductID=71879
http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-systems/61A2805A0A0A2364663.aspx
http://www.offroadunlimited.com/ProductCart/PC/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=334&idproduct=4381
All well over 1,500 after taxes or shipping on the one that didnt offer free shipping

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, What is the total lift on the front of the kit, and what size is the block in the rear. I have about a 2.5" rake in my 2wd because of the towing package. I was just wondering what the difference is. Also what shocks were you running in the rear of the truck. thanks

cory

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, What is the total lift on the front of the kit, and what size is the block in the rear. I have about a 2.5" rake in my 2wd because of the towing package. I was just wondering what the difference is. Also what shocks were you running in the rear of the truck. thanks

cory
It was a true 7" I think 4.5 blocks in the back. I was running the stock fabtechs that came with the kit, Im now running 5150 bilsteins in the rear, still have the fabtechs in the front.
Were you interested in buying the kit?

·
Registered
16 Posts
i was thinking about it, but not sure if i wanna go that big right now. I was thinking of just going coil spacers for now, just to level my truck with 285/75/16'. This is a good deal on this kit, because eventually i wanna go this route. Its just the whole different back spacing on the wheels, and larger tires, at least 35's. Let me think about it. what will shipping be for this. the zip is 48126

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was thinking about it, but not sure if i wanna go that big right now. I was thinking of just going coil spacers for now, just to level my truck with 285/75/16'. This is a good deal on this kit, because eventually i wanna go this route. Its just the whole different back spacing on the wheels, and larger tires, at least 35's. Let me think about it. what will shipping be for this. the zip is 48126
Ill find out how much shipping would be for ya, and 7" of lift on our 2wd isnt really that high at all, you can fit 315/75s with alil bit of trimming.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok just checked UPS and shipping would be just under $50 and that would be shipped ground. I put in 70lbs for the weight I hope it doesnt weigh more than that, but I dont even think it weighs that.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I have a buddy debating on lifting his truck. I will pass on the word and see what I can do to help both of you out haha

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
will this fit on a 99 dodge neon with a v8

1 - 20 of 43 Posts