GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,

Im gonna fish the waters here. i have a corsa catback(sport edition). its been on my truck for about 6-7 months. only 4k miles in that time. the tip has never been installed, so its brand new. i just like the dumped look better. but it is a beautiful tip.

the sound- incredible. very throaty and kinda loud, but there is zero resonance.

reason for sale: Im going to put the stock exhaust back on to quiet things down.

If anyone in socal is interested i will deliver depending on distance. I would like to avoid shipping if at all possible. this thing is heavy stainless steel, lol expensive to ship.

Asking $500 obo, this thing brand new shipped would cost nearly 700 bux, and dont forget my tip is brand new.

sound clips at www.corsaperf.com it sounds like that, but a little deeper

thanks

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah dude. i love the sound of it too. its really unique. but for daily driving I just want to have a quiet stock exhaust. I might be selling the truck soon anyways too. not sure how far out tho

·
Registered
406 Posts
Damn, if you only wanted to sell the catback without the tips I'd buy it. i like the dumped look too.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well you do hear it inside. its not silent by any means :evil: but all you get is some noise inside, not resonance, which is a ringing vibration through the body.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the clamps are SS band clamps, so i HIGHLY doubt they are too kinked to remove. i havent tried yet tho. and nope. no rocks have hit it. i havent been down anything but a dirt road since i put the corsa on :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.