GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,

Im gonna fish the waters here. i have a corsa catback(sport edition). its been on my truck for about 6-7 months. only 4k miles in that time. the tip has never been installed, so its brand new. i just like the dumped look better. but it is a beautiful tip.

the sound- incredible. very throaty and kinda loud, but there is zero resonance.

reason for sale: Im going to put the stock exhaust back on to quiet things down.

If anyone in socal is interested i will deliver depending on distance. I would like to avoid shipping if at all possible. this thing is heavy stainless steel, lol expensive to ship.

Asking $500 obo, this thing brand new shipped would cost nearly 700 bux, and dont forget my tip is brand new.

sound clips at www.corsaperf.com it sounds like that, but a little deeper

thanks

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah dude. i love the sound of it too. its really unique. but for daily driving I just want to have a quiet stock exhaust. I might be selling the truck soon anyways too. not sure how far out tho

·
Registered
184 Posts
What does it look like? Is it the 2 out the side, or dual split out the back? Sorry if i'm being ignorant :crazy:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Damn, if you only wanted to sell the catback without the tips I'd buy it. i like the dumped look too.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tonality said:
What does it look like? Is it the 2 out the side, or dual split out the back? Sorry if i'm being ignorant :crazy:
its a single 3 inch pipe with a dual tip on the end out the side. pics of the tip are at www.corsaperf.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do they make this exhaust for OBS trucks, particularly a 1998 or 1999 2-door tahoe?

Sounds BAD ASS... :rocking: How do they keep from you hearing it inside?

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well you do hear it inside. its not silent by any means :evil: but all you get is some noise inside, not resonance, which is a ringing vibration through the body.

·
Registered
143 Posts
are the pipes or inlets/outlets of the muffler kinked up from the clamps? are you able to even get the pipes out of the muff?

It aint banged up from rocks and such is it?

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the clamps are SS band clamps, so i HIGHLY doubt they are too kinked to remove. i havent tried yet tho. and nope. no rocks have hit it. i havent been down anything but a dirt road since i put the corsa on :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts