GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to sell Fabtech 6" Lift, Consist's of Upper arm, Coil, and Spindle. Has Aprx 45k on lift, Rear has a Block.Have Weld Racing rims 16x10 with 33x12.5 Pro comp all terrains which have their share of miles and need to be replaced soon, but you'd be ok for about 6k or so miles, Id like to get 2100 for all of it together.

Id like to lower the truck, Nothing is wrong with this lift at all seen nothing but street miles.

Im in the San Diego Area,Any questions call my cell 619 787 9849 between 8 am and 2 pm and after 7pm is fine, Thanks guys.

:bowtie:

9,785 Posts
might want to say what the lift is for and such.

nevermind... you attached a picture that didn't load the first time. Tha's a good looking truck man!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sevenfold said:
I think just the balljoints, which you would want to replace anyway if you were going to purchase this lift kit.
ahh thats it...ball joints. So if you buy a used kit you should replace them? do you know what they run?

Sorry for the questions I just am trying to decide to go up or down.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll ive been taking auto for 3 years and im a cert napa brake tech, These BJ's are In good condition.. Just because it would be new to you doesnt mean you have to replace them

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
i am kind of tempted... im in San luis obispo... could we ship it or what? do i gotta drive 8 hrs? has it been taken off your truck yet? are you going to go straight to lowered, or put it back to stock before you go down? what would you say is the main differnce between this kit and the 7" ultimate w/ crossmember? i mean i know it has some diff lift components, but which is a better lift and why?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I honestly cant say which is better, Im not a big fan of drop down brackets or "crossmembers" This kit rides Really good. I plan to go straight to lowerd, i need a set of stock spindles. Fabtech is a known supplier of good kits as far as lifts go. has great handling for a lift. Um, I suppose i could ship, it'd be killer on price's..

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
well what would you want to meet half way, or me drive 8 hrs? what is the model of the welds? were they bought new w/ the lift (aka 45k miles...). any scuffs on the rims? are the tires truly 33x12.5 or are they like a 305/70 or something... have you trimmed at all for your current setup? what would you say is the breakdown in prices for you set up? (ie lift, tires, rims)-Ryan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could meet halfway, Yer about 5 hours from me, The welds were new with the lift, their pretty much flawless, this truck was always garaged when i got it from my uncle, he stepped up to a 2500 Diesel, so i scored this and i wanna lower it, not sure on exact tire size, but remember i said they got about 10% Life left, not much left to them, can help ya figure out if ya want smaller or bigger, i had to trim absolutely nothing, Its hard for me to break the price's down when i didnt put the lift on or buy it for that matter, but my uncle did and i can tell yea its only seen street.. Let me know.

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
well other fabtech lifts have been going for about 650 on the boards. besides, i can get one of these kits for 999 from performance lifts. Lets figure maybe 500 for the rims? I dont know. I'm thinking something like 1300 might be more realistic, especially since the tires are pretty much dead. let me know what you think -Ryan

also, this was from another post on the forum
"The fabtech kit i have was one of the first generations they made for the nbs's and i know they changed the ball joints on them because when i replaced my uppers, they gave me the "updated" versions."

Does your kit have the "old" balljoints, or the "updated" ones?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Geez, was hoping to get 1800 out of it but i guess it isnt possible, i can do 1500, Maybe you can include your upper arms and spindal's ?

Not sure which ball joint, but their still good.

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
well i will probably keep my stock parts because my parents hate me lifting my truck, so if i ever have a problem, or want to return it to stock, i think its a good investment to keep them. and no offense, but i'm also learning from you that keeping them is a good idea.

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
Well let me know if you cant get 1500 for it. also, I dont really care if its a brand new "old style" ball joint, i will want to replace it with the newer better ones. -Ryan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, sorry bout that went out of town, i havent sold it yet, i just got the front off tonight and the stock back on, and i got to get the blocks out sometime this week, let me know if your interested...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts