GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2WD truck with a 6" Fabtech Lift (Spindles, A-Arms and Coils, lift blocks in the rear, Daystar 2.5 Inch Coil Spacers and 16 inch custom rims with brand new 285 75/16 MTs.

I am looking to trade out for stock suspension or lowered suspension, wheels and tires (would prefer 20s but we cqan discuss). If you are local, I can even include my brand new tires and wheels if you want to trade out for those too.

Here is what I am looking to swap out...
- Fabtech Coil Springs (they have been painted red... not sure why, but I was assured they are fabtech coils).
- Fabtech Lift Spindles (3 Inch)
- Fabtech Upper A-Arms (with new Fabtech Balljoints... the improved peices... direct from Fabtech).
- Lift Blocks (rear)
- 2.5 inch Daystar coil spring spacers (not even installed yet).
4 Shocks
- 16 x 8 or 9 aluminum wheels (Eagle or Ultra probably... not sure).
- 285/75 16 MT Tires... brand new!
- Truck only has 42K and the lift is in perfect condition although I don't offer any quarentees.

I am looking to trade out to put my truck to stock height or lowered. This means that I would also need to get tires / tires and wheels. We can work this out, but whoever wants this deal must foot the bill for swapping out all the parts. I am interested in doing this immedieatly, so whoever is first to act, be sure you are serious. I am located in Orange County, California. If you are local it is even easier to work this out.

Try my cell if serious... this is easier way to get me than email.

I just bought this truck and really didn't want something lifted. I would prefer stock height or lower. That's why I am making this offer.

Eric Maurer
[email protected]
(714) 292-8479 - cell

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couple questions,,,

What consists of the the 5/7 kit? Does that mean I have to notch my frame?

Do you have any pics so I can see how low 5/7 is?

I am not interested in trading the wheels, but would trade tires if they are 16"... what width is the tire 255, 275, etc. 50 series, 60 series. What condition?

I am interested.

·
Registered
752 Posts
evobuilder said:
Couple questions,,,

What consists of the the 5/7 kit? Does that mean I have to notch my frame?

Do you have any pics so I can see how low 5/7 is?

I am not interested in trading the wheels, but would trade tires if they are 16"... what width is the tire 255, 275, etc. 50 series, 60 series. What condition?

I am interested.
4" DJM Lower Control Arms, 1" spring, 6" Flip Kit, 2" Shackles, and 2" Hangers, and shocks. Yeah you do have to notch the frame, its no hard at all to do, and it rides 100% better with it done even if you did a 2/4 drop. With the new tires and wheels I put on, it lifted it up about a 1 1/2" they are 225/60/16 they looked the best, and the tires have about 500 miles on them here is a link to my truck that has a 5/7. the grass is a little tall, but honestly, I dont hit anything, rarely do I drag on a speed bump. Check it out:
Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=9845

·
Registered
133 Posts
If this is still available, I may be interested. First, is your truck a standard cab or extended? Also, do you have the part numbers for whats on your system? What size tires do you have for trade? I have all stock stuff and if the price is right, if can be yours. Let me know!

[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Twstd02 said:
I have a complete 5/7 kit with stock GMC polished wheels and low pro tires, let me know
Hey, if you are still interested, I am still interested. Sorry for blowing you off last time... some personal things intefered but all is cool now.

I am interested in doing the 2/4 kit swap... do you want to swap my wheels and tires for yours? I have 285/75 16s on alum (Boyd's I think) 16x8. The tires are MTs and only hav about 1K on them. If you still have your 17s... we could probably trade straighjt across if your tires are in good shape.

Call me... I am really, really interested in dropping 2/4.

Eric
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts