I have a 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2WD truck with a 6" Fabtech Lift (Spindles, A-Arms and Coils, lift blocks in the rear, Daystar 2.5 Inch Coil Spacers and 16 inch custom rims with brand new 285 75/16 MTs.
I am looking to trade out for stock suspension or lowered suspension, wheels and tires (would prefer 20s but we cqan discuss). If you are local, I can even include my brand new tires and wheels if you want to trade out for those too.
Here is what I am looking to swap out...
- Fabtech Coil Springs (they have been painted red... not sure why, but I was assured they are fabtech coils).
- Fabtech Lift Spindles (3 Inch)
- Fabtech Upper A-Arms (with new Fabtech Balljoints... the improved peices... direct from Fabtech).
- Lift Blocks (rear)
- 2.5 inch Daystar coil spring spacers (not even installed yet).
- 16 x 8 or 9 aluminum wheels (Eagle or Ultra probably... not sure).
- 285/75 16 MT Tires... brand new!
- Truck only has 42K and the lift is in perfect condition although I don't offer any quarentees.
I am looking to trade out to put my truck to stock height or lowered. This means that I would also need to get tires / tires and wheels. We can work this out, but whoever wants this deal must foot the bill for swapping out all the parts. I am interested in doing this immedieatly, so whoever is first to act, be sure you are serious. I am located in Orange County, California. If you are local it is even easier to work this out.
Try my cell if serious... this is easier way to get me than email.
I just bought this truck and really didn't want something lifted. I would prefer stock height or lower. That's why I am making this offer.
(714) 292-8479 - cell