GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there,
I've got an Fabtech OBS 4wd 6" lift kit for sale. It's 9 months old and in great condition. It's never been offroad or even in the snow. My truck was, and still is a pavement queen. Anyway, it comes with 90% of the hardware still attached at the proper locations, so there is no guess work there. The shocks were only used for 4 months and they come with the kit. The only thing I'm keeping is the Add a leafs. With a little soap and water, it's good as new. I'm looking to get $850 for the kit. If anyone wants an extra front differential with the differential mount cut off (The fabtech kit requires this) I'll throw that in for an additional $50. Any questions, please email me. [email protected]

Fabtech1.gif

Fabtech4.gif

TorsionBarDrop.gif

ShocksandLiftBlocks.gif

Knuckle.gif

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Whos the girl in the first pic. Nice face!!! Lets see the rest! GOD i hope shes not like 12. Ill feel horrible.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my fiance. Don't worry, she's my age. You should see some of the pics I got of her working on my truck in her jeans and wife beater :drool:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else interested? If not, it's going on ebay.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
i bet u already put the lift on ebay huh. GUess thats waht i get for not logging on for awhile. IF u do still got it give me a hollar over my Private messager.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still got it. Won't go up on ebay until this weekend at the earliest.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nobody? I guess I'll try my luck with 4wparts swap meet sale this weekend.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, no one showed up at the swapmeet sale the hour that I was there. So it's still for sale if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey Lokoh, first off how low do you think you could go on the price. Money is tight so it would have to be a really good price to make it happen.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make me an offer. But just so you know. I estimated shipping through UPS for someone who wanted to buy the kit. To ship to Texas costs $200. So I think this might be out of your price range. If anyone knows of a cheaper way to ship it, I'm open to suggestions.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey thanks for the quick response. Your probably right it being out of the price range. I would expect shipping to be even more than that to me seeing as that i'm in kentucky. For chance though, would 800-850 shipped do anything for you?
Thanks again, Matt

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumpity bump

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still for sale

·