GMC Truck Forum banner

Fabtech XD Series Nitto 37s

22K views 205 replies 67 participants last post by  ramdaspadhye 
#1 ·
Hey guys! Finally lifted my truck, man it was a bitch for a first timer!! But we knocked it out only probs was missing a few bolts and nuts but we managed to find them and finding the right damn size socket for the cv hub nut! But it went pretty smooth, didn't get many pics since I was too busy getting this pain in the ass done and then it was raining! But I promise to get better pics later guys! Hope you all like it! :shake:

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks Richard and Travis!!! I want to tint windows, get some hids, de-badge/mold, clear my headlights, tow mirrors, gears. Then it's on for the performance side of life lol

Oh and Crunk/Kevin you missed out bro, wish you could've been there dude!

#8 ·
:drool: Do you have a spacer stacked on top of the kit? Looks like a 2.5" spacer on top of it judging by the insane amount of Cali

#12 ·
:drool: Do you have a spacer stacked on top of the kit? Looks like a 2.5" spacer on top of it judging by the insane amount of Cali
No sir, didn't get the spacer. It's all fabtech. Hell yeah man way more than I expected, it has 2.5" of cali but I love it. But in the last pic I had the 4 stockers and 4 jack stands and 2 jacks in the bed of the truck

:head2::head2::head2:

#13 ·
No sir, didn't get the spacer. It's all fabtech. Hell yeah man way more than I expected, it has 2.5" of cali but I love it. But in the last pic I had the 4 stockers and 4 jack stands and 2 jacks in the bed of the truck

:head2::head2::head2:
Rubbing/trimming? did you not put in the AAL or something?

#20 ·
sick as fuck man

#24 ·
Thanks so much guys for all the compliments!! You guys rock!

Zero: yes sir, put in the AAL and Block in the back, it just sits cali like a mofo!

Spugen: It's just rivalry bud, you and I both know UT kicks our ass every year in basketball and football! It's all in fun buddy, I actually got it from a tuckfexas.com website made by OU peeps lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.