GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2" shackles on my truck and all of the holes are lined up but somehow the wheels don't sit the same in the rear. The left seems to be tucked in a tad and the right sits out. Anyone ever had this problem? Thanks

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Chevy lean. Common issue. Some people put a lift shackle on one side. Or if you already have 2" shackles, move one of them to the 1" setting.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Or you can get a spacer for the drivers front and that will help it also. I used the shim from GM inbetween the drivers side leaf and it help out a little.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
So are you saying the axle is shifted to one side more than the other? Or the gap from tire to fender is different? It happens

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You could try loosening up the u bolts and pushing in the passenger side a little. Doesn't look too bad, but now that you noticed it it will probably drive you nuts from now on.
When I had my 99 Envoy the front wheels stuck out farther than the rear, which is normal on it but it bugged the shit out of me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The gap is actually the same on both sides and I certainly hope the axle hasn't moved but it is driving me crazy!:pissed:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
The gap is actually the same on both sides and I certainly hope the axle hasn't moved but it is driving me crazy!:pissed:
your bed might be off, have you checked it against the cab? if it is, you could loosen the bed bolts and shift it over a hair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts