GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to product Part # 10348717 Delco AM/FM CD / MP3 Player Dealer List $948.96 Our Price $549.95

Found this little jem on the internet, from what I am told it will work in 03 and 04's its a radio made for the 2005 models. My cousin ordered one to test out, I will find out from him if its plug and play with our trucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
That's cool but you still wouldn't get nowhere near the options you would from a aftermarket deck. I wouldn't pay $549.95 when I could spend the same amount or less and get something better. I knew GM had started putting MP3 decks in the small cars this year though. Cool if you get with the truck/car though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
jebx said:
My girlfriend picks up her '04 Grand Am w/mp3 in it tomorrow. It's a nice feature for someone like my dad who doesn't want the options of aftermarket (although I know he wouldn't pay $550).
yeah, I thought that's been availible even in the '03's (certain models).

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
ibthumpin said:
yeah, I thought that's been availible even in the '03's (certain models).
Yeah I think so too. Not sure which ones though. If so might be able to find one on ebay cheap, if you wanted one or not.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I definately wouldn't pay that much for a mp3 player. Can you say bend over?

·
2,451 Posts
yea, crutchfield may be wrong, I know somebody with a ford with one and his a regular duoble din. Crutcufield has great customer service and their instructions are good, but they are expensive.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
yes the new ones are all double din, I do them everyday. If its a new truck and it has the 3 7mm bolts to hold it in, its a dd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts