GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a NBS factory rear block work on an NNBS? The NBS rear blocks are taller than an NNBS, correct?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
yes

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gmc00z,

If you have both of the blocks there, can you measure them and let me know how tall each of them are. I believe the NBS blocks are 2" and the NNBS blocks are 1-1.25" but I want to confirm that. Thanks.

Does anybody know off the top of their head what the height of the NBS and NNBS blocks are?

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
What's the best place to pick up some nbs blocks? I take it new u-bolts are required too?

·
Registered
832 Posts
This thread saved me $75. I was going to order the Total Performance lift this morning but the u-bolts wouldn't fit in a Flat Rate box(shipping was going to be $60) so I only bought the front spacers. Found this thread and went to the local junkyard and got NBS blocks and u-bolts for $25. NNBS like mentioned above are 1.25" and NBS are 2". Perfect solution to needing a little more height without having to stack blocks or disassemble the springpack to install a zero rate or AAL.

You do need longer u-bolts but the NBS ones fit perfect. They're 3/4" taller just like the blocks so everything will look 100% factory when done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts