GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy another truck. Will be buying used. Looking at 1500 crew cab, around 2005, 2006. Want to keep it as factory as possible.

What years have a FULLY integrated trailer package. Will be towing a 15ft enclosed motorcycle trailer with electric brakes, and do not want to be messing around with aftermarket controllers.

Like this:

Thanks guys.

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
GMT800(99-07 classic) have a plug under the dash for a brake controller, get an electronic controler and keep it it the center console and when you need it plug it in and set it in the cup holder or on top of the parking brake pedal, otherwise yes GMT900 can have full itegration

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
Yup, like tyler said....most NBS will have it prewired, all thats needed is a harness from truck to the brake controller of your choice. I set mine up in 15 minutes, with the majority of that just crimping the harness.

But the NNBS is sweet to have it integrated, I think just the HD have that tho

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Only 07+ NNBS has the option. 99-07 have a direct plug in for an aftermarket controller.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I was just in the dealer, they had several 1500's with the FULLY integrated package. Bummer that it just cam out in 2007, cause a gmt 800 is more in my price range.

Just like the look of a clean stock interior.

I like the idea of the centre console idea. Maybe my best bet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.