GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figures... I've been looking for a S I M P L E designed wheel... 22"... black... not overly pricey cuz the wife and I are saving up to buy another house. Oddly enough I couldn't really find ANYTHING I really liked that fit the criteria, found plenty of wheels that I kinda liked, but nothing I'm in love with. Recently I spotted an 07 Tahoe on a really nice set of wheels, exactly the style I was looking for, asked the owner what they were and he said "BOSS 330's"

So my search leads me to the BOSS website... only to find out they ONLY make them in 24x10... no 20's... no 22's... just 24's :wtf:

What kind of retard business plan is that? If you don't want to rawk dub-fo's yer just fucked I guess. :nono:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
step up ya game shawty.

Chances are they only made fitments for the new gm trucks.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
im still tryin to find a set of Boss 305's on a 6x5.5 pattern in 20's....

best lookin wheel they've ever made, and stopped production on them...only made the 305's for a couple years in the NBS bolt pattern as well...tough to find

Dave

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he drives a trailblazer ss. 24s would be dub city toy status.
tword. :read:

I've seen a tbss on donk-fours and didn't like the look... 22s are the PERFECT size. Plus I think they're only a 10" width at 24's... I need something around 8.5 to keep from rubbing when its lowered

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
That blows! Those would looks tits on your TBSS:nono:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Wow, those are clean. Let's hope they will make them in 22's that will tuck for the 99-06 trucks :naughty:

*edit. Those wheels are heavier than my 20s with the tires mounted :Boo:

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
OIC...Thought this was gmFULLsize
It is, Dylan used to have a Silverado SS, he sold it and got the new shit,TBSS. There are also members on here that do not even drive GM trucks anymore, some of them even have cars now...It's all about the brotherhood:read:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OIC...Thought this was gmFULLsize
Um... and who the fuck are you again? :think:

as stated above... I used to have a gmfullsize... not that it matters:

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

BTW... did I mention I found out the guy who bought it has it up for sale... $24k is what I'm hearing. Somebody buy my former baby and give her a good home P L E A S E !

·
Registered
15 Posts
It is, Dylan used to have a Silverado SS, he sold it and got the new shit,TBSS. There are also members on here that do not even drive GM trucks anymore, some of them even have cars now...It's all about the brotherhood:read:
Just bustin his balls. I aint no hater.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
definatley a nice lookin' rim. i like a lot of the boss rims actually.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I see no big loss. I've never been big on wheels that create a lip in that manner. Have you dropped the TB yet?
I have the stuff to do it, just haven't gotten around to installing them yet... most of my free time has been eaten up by detailing... guess its a good problem to have.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
damn that burb looks real smooth. good luck dylan. maybe contact them and see what you can see. how low is the tb goin?

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kinda components are used to drop those? And makin money tax free is never a horrid way to spend free time here and there:D
Theres the usual suspects (DJM & McGaughy's) that are both horrible as far as ride quality and handling goes. Some of the TBSS guys did a GP on some coilovers a while back thru a company called Kebee... great way to drop, but since they came from Japan there was no warranty coverage and limited info so I didn't think that was the way to go. I've talked to Belltech and worked with a TBSS.com member close to them to get a kit in development, but thats a ways off... hopefully that will involve some coilovers b/c I want the adjustability. The kit I'm using was actually made by a member of TBSS.com... its a collar for the front suspension, it relocates the perch so that the suspension remains exactly the same as stock, but just moves it up a couple of inches. In the rear its got a factory 4 link + air ride so all I have to do is relocate the auto ride sensor back there to match the front.

how low is the tb goin?
close to a 2/3 drop.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW: heres some pics of a TBSS using the same collar drop, but on 24's... it doesn't look horrible, just a tad too much rim IMO.

IMG_6902.gif

IMG_6899.gif

IMG_6898.gif

IMG_6897.gif

1 - 20 of 50 Posts