GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everbody...I'm new around here. Thought I'd join up, and get some input on a possible future truck purchase. I like the new style GMC's and may buy one down the road a ways.

I also thought I'd share with y'all a few pics of my future project.

1Driver20frt20small.jpg

1Driver20side20small.jpg

1pass20rear20small.jpg

1Rear20small.jpg

This truck was bought new from the local dealer by my Grandpa. It came to me when he passed, and it has lived its entire life to this day with my family, working on our farm. She's a reliable, hard worker, and shows the long hours it's put in hauling stuff all around.

Nothing too fancy here...
1Dash20small.jpg

Love working on the 307...
1Engine2030720small.jpg

1Motor20pass20side20small.jpg

We are a little more gentle with her these days, as her younger, adopted brother, a '79 Toyota 4X4, now does most of the heavy stuff. But we still love her, and would never think of getting rid of her. I think she'll make a great candidate for a future project, but that is still a few years down the road.

Got Rust ?
1Driver20Rocker20small.jpg

1Pass20rocker20small.jpg

Beefy 6-ply bias tires...
1Tire20driver20side20small.jpg

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Sweet rig I like when people take a little pride in something they own because of where it came from. I could never even sell anything my dad bought me.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
welcome.... that truck is awesome!

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Welcome! You have my favorite body style truck ever made; I love the old slant nose short bed 67-68's. Good luck with it.

·
In Work
120 Posts
Its amazing looking at that engine compartment. Damn, it baffles me all of the extra shit they put in em now. Basically they still just drive down the road and alot of the older engines actually had less problems. I guess thats what happens though when you have a sensor for every thing in the damn truck.

·
sieze the ...carpe
264 Posts
hey man I was just wondering about your avatar so i thought id ask you here. how come its flipped? sorry kinda random. Im an art major and its been buggin me. haha.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
nice rig man... welcome to the site! NC here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts