GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting Federal Couragia 35's with a 20 in wheel on my truck, does anyone have these and want to give feedback? Just wanted to know how they wear and if you're happy with them. I have BFG all terrain 33s now but can't afford to spend that much going up to 35s even though I love them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
My brother put a new set on his jeep and 2 of them blew out on the 60 mile trip home. That's been a couple years ago and hopefully they have improved.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
The original design was plagued with sidewall issues from cracking to blow outs. I personally saw this several times on local trucks.

They have since redesigned and I don't have any experience with the newer design. Nobody wanted to run them around here after the originals lol.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
The set I had lasted about 20k miles before the side wall gave. They still had quarter tread or so.
The new design is supposed to be a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've got them in 33's and had them for about a year with 25k miles on them.

They ride nice, but are louder than I really care for. So far no issues with quality whatsoever but will be wore out by 35k miles. I will be going to nitto or toyo after this.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The set I had lasted about 20k miles before the side wall gave. They still had quarter tread or so.
The new design is supposed to be a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they look any different? I ran a set of 35s on 20x9s and never had any problems with them. They wear a little fast but for the price still a good deal.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Do they look any different? I ran a set of 35s on 20x9s and never had any problems with them. They wear a little fast but for the price still a good deal.
After the redesign the sidewalls look different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts