GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a feeler to see if anyone is interested in a set of B.A.D Rockstars. They arent even done being built yet but will be within the next couple of weeks. The fronts are 22x8.5 and the rears are 22x10. Also comes with a matching steering wheel. I'm thinking of going another route so I'm seeing if anyone is interested. $3400 for everything.

Here is a link to them
http://billetaccessoriesdirect.com/wheels_rockstar.htm

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
damn son, you should keep those!!!

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
oh i see. so u had already ordered these wheels before that plan came into place.

are u still waitin on the money for the other plan? are you ANY CLOSER to making the other plan happen?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh i see. so u had already ordered these wheels before that plan came into place.

are u still waitin on the money for the other plan? are you ANY CLOSER to making the other plan happen?
lol these wheels have been ordered for a while now.. and i'm alot closer and have stuff goin now i just havent posted stuff up about it.. i'm not goin to until everything is done or close to done

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm planning on starting a plan after my old plan is more than a plan....at least that's my plan. Bump for ya!

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Will you sell just the steering wheel?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts