GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to sell my 22" Boss 315 chrome alloy wheels that are mounted on 265 X 35 X 22 Hankook Ventus ST tires. The wheels are 6 lug, with a 139 mm or 5.5" bolt circle and +40mm offset, so these will tuck. These are practically brand new with less than 100 miles of use. I paid nearly $1,850 after mounting and balancing them and shipping charges. What do you all think I can get for them. I rather sell them locally, but could ship for additional freight charges.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
i kinda miss my truck with my 315's. i bought and sold mine for around 1k but they had 10k+ miles on the tires.

·
draggin the dimes
761 Posts
ill give u 800 shipped for just the wheels

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, prefer not to separate tires and wheels at this time. Not looking for trades as I just went back to 20" tires and wheels. Need the cash right now.

·
draggin the dimes
761 Posts
1100 shipped for rims and tires? to 35073?

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
you still have them wheels and tires

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes still got them, getting a lot of low ball offers with one at $1100 the highest so far to date from my Craigslist ad here locally. I even had a scammer trying to buy them with the cashier check for $1500 and having a shipper pick it up scheme.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes still got them, getting a lot of low ball offers with one at $1100 the highest so far to date from my Craigslist ad here locally. I even had a scammer trying to buy them with the cashier check for $1500 and having a shipper pick it up scheme.
Had that happen to me Too!! To bad I dont have Dumbass written on my forehead! Nice wheels!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts