GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling my Intro's. I have a bug for a new wheel, I change my mind ALOT, I know.

Anyhow, these are 22x10 in the rear with the largest dish possible that will still allow it to tuck. Don't know the EXACT backspacing, but these WILL TUCK. 22x8.5 in the front, same story, will tuck!

Wheels are a true 3pc Intro XLR Rally wheel. Anthracite Centers, Chrome outer lips, and chrome center caps (added option). Paid almost right around $4K for them, they only have around 700 miles on them.

Asking $3K+Shipping. Wheels only, will not sell tires, I need them for the new wheels.

This is a feeler. If I dont get $3K, I won't sell. Thanks!!

IntroXLRRear2.jpg

RobbieRear.jpg

RobbieFront.jpg

DSC00787-1.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Are they fixed from the car wash deal?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are you lookin to get. Those just look so damn good, and the finish really sets your truck apart :imo
Finish will be the same, just looking for something a little more dimensional... we'll see, might just keep em, its only a feeler!

·
Registered
151 Posts
those wheels look mean! I think those would look pretty sick on my white truck but the problem is with the 22x10 in the rear. i know the wheel you have wont tuck. just by looking at the pictures i can tell. i have some intros that barely tucked and they had about half the lip yours did.

good luck with the sale though!

hmmmm...maybe narrow the rearend

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those wheels look mean! I think those would look pretty sick on my white truck but the problem is with the 22x10 in the rear. i know the wheel you have wont tuck. just by looking at the pictures i can tell. i have some intros that barely tucked and they had about half the lip yours did.

good luck with the sale though!

hmmmm...maybe narrow the rearend
actually they will tuck, 100% confirmed. :)

The rear pad has been shaved wayyyy down at Intro allowing a larger dish in the back without narrowing the rear. Keep in mind the XLR series wheel have a flat profile versus the standard profile of an Intro, which will allow for the bigger dish when the pads are shaved all the way down...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone buy my wheels damnit...yes i am robbing this thread.
LOL... Well, anyone who wants a true 3pc and a high end quality wheel obviously has two choices, all chrome (yours) or powdercoated/chrome (mine).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts