GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting a FEELER for my rims - really opinions on what you guys thing they would be worth if I decided to sell them.

Very minor Flaws - cant see them unless pointed out. they're 9.5 wide - no clue about offset

You can find pics here in my album.
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/album.php?albumid=825

PLEAES NO BASHING - just straight honest answers.

Thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably with tires - they are discontinued to my knowledge, and I havent found any on craigslist around my area but other EA wheels.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
22x9.5 with a +14 offset and 9.761 backspacing.

They are around 300 a rim brand new. Im going to try to get 1300ish for mine with near new tires if that helps. Ill be selling mine in the next few months (lifting the truck)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet thanks Rick!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT be lifting mine as well lol.

are yours the same ones?

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
sell those already rick

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

sure are. Ill keep and eye on this to see how yours do.

Edit: I have falken tires to i think mine just be a little bigger (305 45 22)
right on!! thats the same size and tire as mine as well....I LOVE them but just need something different. Theyre way too heavy for me and I do a lot of stop and go driving.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
right on!! thats the same size and tire as mine as well....I LOVE them but just need something different. Theyre way too heavy for me and I do a lot of stop and go driving.
Your chevy pulls them off very well then. Good luck with the sale if you do decide to sell them.

sell those already rick
Im kinda not in a hurry to sell them because these tires last much longer than any AT and driving 100 miles to school and back is going to be expensive.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how does yours run Rick? Hard to stop? Truck shake when trying to stop from high speeds (highway drive/traffic)?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
how does yours run Rick? Hard to stop? Truck shake when trying to stop from high speeds (highway drive/traffic)?
Ive never had any issues stopping with mine :think: I actually like the ride better than my stock tires. My only issue is that my shocks are shot so around 75-80 I get real bouncy and ill bottom out the tires on the fenders on hard bumps.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive never had any issues stopping with mine :think: My only issue is that my shocks are shot so around 75-80 I get real bouncy and ill bottom out the tires on the fenders on hard bumps.
hm maybe mine need an alignment then?

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
nice rims good luck to both sellers

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Im kinda not in a hurry to sell them because these tires last much longer than any AT and driving 100 miles to school and back is going to be expensive.
god you make alot of excuses!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder if it has something to do with the shims on the brakes, ive read that there are issues with oversized rims and taking out the shims fixes it. I dont know where I saw it though
well that doesnt help me lol.

I'll get Roy on this and see if he can help confirm this since hes close lol.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i will definately have to try this!!!! Thank you

1 - 20 of 22 Posts