GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont have to sell the wheels but im will if the price is right. i might eve do a trade for some 20's if i like them. the wheels are 22x11 American Racing Atx Trax Aluminum Forged Wheels. also will sell my tires for an additional cost. not much tread left so wheels and tires locally for $1400. i will sell the wheels for $1200 or will ship them for an additional cost. yes i know im asking more than what i paid, but i know how much these wheels are worth and i got a great deal when i bought them. wheels are in great condition and get a lot of looks. also selling 2 12" orion xtr subs (2009 model) get loud as hell and sound damn good.$250 shipped for those, have a probox for a nnbs crew cab for 2 12's at $170 shipped, and last i have a orion 800.1 amp for $130 shipped. all the audio and box is in mint condition. i can get pics of the audio to those who are interested. you will not be disappointed in the audio setup. i was skeptical at first, but when i heard them, it blew my mind.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
:drool:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im jumping on the badwagon and like the look of a 36x15.5x20 baja tire. thinking about the ultra predators in a 20x10 or some ion wheels.

·
Registered
748 Posts
well aware, i have 38s right now though, i've done 40s once which is the next biggest size available for a 22", dont really want to downsize to 37s which is the next smallest size for a 22". a 38x15.50x22 would be SO perfect, damn.
i agree.. too bad they dont have a 38" x 22...

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Dam I would love to have the wheels.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
i agree.. too bad they dont have a 38" x 22...
i would be set.

realistically though, if these wheels are around during summer, i might be interested. 37s wouldnt be all bad. can't deal with any of that right now with graduation coming in 2.5 weeks, but i love these wheels are very rarely do you see them. if i were you i'd keep them they look perfect on there :read:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Price on complete system shipped to 71459??

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks i love them as well but i like to switch things up. ill prob just get some new tires and call it a day

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts