GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see if there is any interest in the wheels. Reason for selling is I'm thinking about upgrading to 24s or just use the money for a new vehicle.

They are 23 inch KMC V2 with 305/40/23 Toyo Proxes.

Front tires have ok tread on them, rear tires have very good tread left.

Front wheels are perfect condition, one rear wheel has a very small chip and small scratch due to idiot people who mounted the tires.

Brand new they go for around 3900-4000 with tires.

I'll let them go for 2500 shipped. I'll deliver within 100 miles. Anyone interested????? oh yea if you need references and pics let me know, i sell alotta stuff on ebay and bimmerforums.com

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea they'll fit it... but the silverado will have to be stock... maybe 2 inch shackles in the back...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea.. werd. 22s are the biggest, but they have to have the right backspacing, which means, you gotta get billet rims and/or chromes that tuck, which are pretty hard to find. I believe American Racing makes some, and i know Oasis makes custom offets.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Oasis 22's and 23's will tuck for sure. I don't know about AR, the maximus' only come is 20 and 22 that big... and I think both of them tuck fairly well.

PS- you will get alot more $$ selling stuff on the Bimmerforums than on here.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts