GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking about changing things up a bit and if i get some interest on these than i definitely will. I've run this set up for about a year will no real issues. Its a good cheaper alternative to get 3 more inches of lift for those with lift spindles without have to swap over to a crossmember kit. these will work without lift spindles too though i believe.

CIMG0117.jpg

lets say $300 shipped

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
Let me talk to my brother........he really doesnt have $1500+ to drop on a crossmember kit, but he might go with the same set up i have (4"spindles, 3" coils/arms) until he decides if he does want a full crossmember drop. Ill let you know Brian!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GL with the sale :pepper:

Are you going higher up or back down?
Thanks, honestly I haven't decided yet... Maybe a little lower.. Who knows..

Let me talk to my brother........he really doesnt have $1500+ to drop on a crossmember kit, but he might go with the same set up i have (4"spindles, 3" coils/arms) until he decides if he does want a full crossmember drop. Ill let you know Brian!
Works for me, Just give me a shout.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
Ok thats what I was asking about, your sig said UCA/Coils + the RC spindles but your only running 285s you think you could go bigger?

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
Ok thats what I was asking about, your sig said UCA/Coils + the RC spindles but your only running 285s you think you could go bigger?
Oh yeah I've got plenty of room for 35"s on stockers. This setup clears the 33"s by plenty... Might rub a tiny bit with aftermarket wheels but nothing a little plastic trimming couldn't fix :imo

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
Just getting back to you, I would love to get these but just dont have the money for it. BUMP

·
Registered
530 Posts
do you take paypal?

·
Registered
530 Posts
When u plan on takeing them off? I really would like to take these off ur hands i was just looking in to getting some.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When u plan on takeing them off? I really would like to take these off ur hands i was just looking in to getting some.
Hopefuly in about 2-3 weeks.. I graduate college next week and the week after that I'm going on a cruise, so I plan on doing it when I get back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts