GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I might try to sell my truck with all stock parts but leave the air ride on there.
Here are the things I would take off and the prices.

06 signal mirrors with blinkers, power fold, puddle lamps, etc. they have everything you can get. They were sanded and painted Victory Red and I added the chrome caps. I have about $400 in them. asking $300

Rear bumper plastics sanded and painted red. $100

Escalade door handles. they are both off the rear doors so neither side have key holes. they are also red $100

Gaylords bedcover with the Speedstur wing. $700- sale pending

Shaved tail gate. $300- sale pending

I am willing to trade my HD hood for your stock hood and $250. I paid $375 for the hood +$250 for paint

05 Silverado tail lights $100

front bumper pad. It is off a tahoe so it was already sanded smooth. $125 or trade for your strock one and $100.

my sanded and painted console with DIC $250- sale pending

sanded and painted dash, includes: upper pad, piece under steering wheel, glove box and pieces around glove box $250

Escalade cluster with around 37,000 miles $150

22 inch boyd coddington slayers with Nitto and Pirelli tires $3000

I will also have a charcoal dash bezel and the radio piece to change 99-02 trucks to double din. $100

my stock 05 17's with tires that tfunit wants. $300 if he don't want them.

I am trading someone my grille and actual bumpers at heatwave so they are not for sale.

everything will be plus shipping. I will be at heatwave in a couple of weeks so if anyone wants something you could get it there.

I will be selling my truck without all of this for $13000.

Of course I am just thinking about doing this right now. Give me a few days and I will know for sure.
Picture069.gif

Picture015.gif

Picture011-2.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

here is a link to my photobucket to see more pictures.
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/red02chevy/

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nice truck bro! Any chance that bed cover would fit a crew cab?

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
might be about or month or so but im interested in center console...does that come with glove box and all??

·
Registered
279 Posts
i want the bed cover, how far is lubbock from houston? if anything i plan on going to heatwave this year

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone local wants the center console so if the falls through I will let you know.

i want the bed cover, how far is lubbock from houston? if anything i plan on going to heatwave this year
I think lubbock is kinda far from houston. I will be at heatwave and you could get the bed cover that sunday. let me know

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I forgot that I will also have a charcoal dash bezel and the radio piece to change 99-02 trucks to double din. $100

I have my stock 05 17's with tires that tfunit wants. $300 if he don't want them.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts