GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of SS 20"s, with 255/45 on them (less than 3k mi. on the new tires). I have came across some other wheels that I really like so I was wondering if you guys would be able to give me an idea of what I should be looking to get for them. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i bought mine brand new oem chrome for around 1200 shipped to my door plus i had to get tires. to give you a rough estimate what they would be if they were brand new

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man! Thanks a lot for doing the legwork and getting some pics up for me! LOL:shake: They have very smal curb rash... now that they are black you cant really even tell.

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
i wouldnt say that low, but used wheels do not hold value unless they are billets or high end three piece

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Stock wheels are hit and miss. I'd say somewhere between $750 and $1,000.

·
Been there, broke that
76 Posts
$600-$850 is common these days with tires. I wouldn't get too excited, they're a lot more common than they use to be. I know a guy who just bought a set w/ tires for $300... that was a deal!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'd say 600ish for just rims and maybe 500 more with tires :think:
600ish for rims..but you can buy brand new tires for 500. i say cut tires in half..600 + 250.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
they are painted(modified) so that won't help you in any way. you have to find the right buyer for them.

i'd say 650-850$ if they were immaculate with no curb rash and no paint 1000$

·
Low Black Beast
89 Posts
$600-$850 is common these days with tires. I wouldn't get too excited, they're a lot more common than they use to be. I know a guy who just bought a set w/ tires for $300... that was a deal!
Who, me?? :hmm::crazy:

i would say somewhere around $800..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts