GMC Truck Forum banner

Feeler for my wheels and tire, 40" STS on 20" Intros

2K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  slimm44 
#1 ·
Seeing if anyone is interested in some 40" STS's on 20" Intros. The tires have a lot of tread left and have been rotated regularly. The wheels are in perfect shape and are polished every couple months. They look brand new. I'm asking $2000 obo. The wheels are $2500 brand new and the tires should be around $1200 new, so its a steal at $2k.
Evan
Be the only guy on yur street lifted on 20s, HAHA

Check out the dish on em, its sick!

See less See more
#9 ·
I've helped install body lifts on nbs trucks, and I know my friends and I could get it done in under a day. I do love those rims :rocking:

You guys have me thinking

ewogy: why are you selling them in the first place? Are you downsizing due to the fix its?

#10 ·
klemmentine said:
ewogy: why are you selling them in the first place? Are you downsizing due to the fix its?
Actually, I'm doin the opposite, I'm going bigger. I want to runt he new 42" Iroks. I have wanted to run 42" TSLs, but they are hell on yur truck and expensive and ride like shit. Now that the Iroks are out, I figured they would be perfect. So save yurself a ton of money and go with these, you won't regret it. They aren't very heavy either and I haven't broken any ifs parts with daily driving, only when offroading hard, so I quit that
Evan

#26 ·
I don't think I'm gonna sell em unless someone wants to buy em for $1800+shipping and has money to pay right now. I love em and don't really wanna sell. But if someone wants em for that, you can have em
Evan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.