GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of 24x10 Boss 313 Chrome wheels with 305/35/24 Toyo Proxes tires on them. Wheels have 40mm offset and WILL TUCK!! I bought the original set with the tires about 3 months ago from discount tire but they were 12mm offset and they were rubbing on hard bumps. I took them back to discount last week and told them about the rubbing issues so they replaced them all for me with a brand new set of these 40mm offset wheels which i should have got originally. These wheels are only a week old now! The tires have 85% tread left and still look great! There is some wear on one tire where it had rubbed with the old set of wheels but its not too bad. The tire shop said its not enough to effect anything but it is there.

The set new was $3900 with the tires.

They have a 1 year finish warranty and lifetime structural warranty and i have the paperwork for all that.

Im looking to get $2500 + shipping for the set if i sell them which we all know is more than fair for an almost brand new set of 24's. Only considering selling because i want to bag my truck and id rather just tuck 22's instead of doing all the extra work it would take to fit these under it. They will tuck so maybe someone else would be interested in using them but im not looking to go that extreme on my bag setup.

LMK. Thanks, Taylor

Pics...

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3556306#post3556306

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wont let me post pics. Says i exceed my quota or some shat like that.

Send me an email and ill send them that way i guess.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump... Im gonna post pics on performancetrucks.net and link it over so its a clicky link for yall.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
if i decided to nuke my tax return i'll get back to you

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for helping me hook up the pics man!

Those are the only one i have on the computer right now i believe but if anyone wants more pics, i can take some more. I dont know why those look so unclear.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
got pics of the wheels and maybe one of the small rub you are taking about

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah man, ill get you some pics tonight when i can get my camera back from my girlfriend.

I just took the wheels off the truck this morning and got them in the garage. Im going to clean them up and take some pics so they are now ready to go! :rocking:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
any idea on shipping costs?

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im assuming about $200 because of the distance and weight but ill check for sure.

Sorry i havent got the pics of the rubbing on the tire but i havent got ahold of my camera or some spare time yet. I am now actually be able to get a brand new tire for half the price if anyone would be interested. The tires go for $450 each new and discount (after arguing with them about it because they did give me the wrong offset to begin with) has offered to pay $250 of the new tire so i can get one for $200 out of pocket if i want all of them perfect again. Im looking to sell the set so im not interested in putting more money into these as i already have just under $4000 in them now but for $2700, everything will be brand new and mint shape with no rubbing or nothing with all warranty paperwork and everything!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
thats a steal of a deal

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know man. Someone will be getting a sweet deal! I just wanna get rid of them to pay some bills off and get back on top of things over here.

I can get some pics of that tire posted by tonight but i can still get the new one for half price so if the buyer wants to replace it, i can have that done and i think i will even be able to keep the worn tire as a spare so really 5 tires will be sent.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
dude i totaled my 04 truck since i last talked to you but i'm looking into trucks with the same bolt pattern still. i can't leave my chevy roots. atleast i think a yukon will have the same bolt pattern. not 100% sure. but i have my tax return now. i just have to buy a truck so i will keep in touch with you. your still top on my list since i can't find i truck i like with rims

1 - 19 of 19 Posts