GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this package last week, i paid $2040 for all of it mounted and balenced. The tires have maybe 150 miles on them, been through some mud once but the rims were immediately cleaned afterwards and are not scratched up at all.

I want to go to a 20"+ setup with purhaps an AT... not really sure what i want to do now but im having second thoughts about my setup.

Would anyone pay $1800 for these?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Do you just have a 3" body lift on it? Also do you know how much shipping would be to 99022. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, just the 3" body lift, and cranked to somewhat level. Ill get you a shipping quote asap.

·
Registered
130 Posts
are you looking to sell still or did you decide to keep them? and where are you in cornhusker land?

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just south of Omaha, I would like to sell these or trade(plus cash if needed) for a 20" or 22" rim with AT's, preferabally Terra Graps.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
side not but im curiouse why you didnt run a larger tire? I am considering a body lift but id like to run a 315/70/17 on a wheel thats either x8 or x9. Thanks for the info. good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These tires rub A LOT. Yes they are only 33's but you have to take the width into consideration. My stock keys are maxed and these rub all the time, at full lock or at any amount of turn when hitting a bump. A ton of my fender wells is hacked out as well and they still rub.

If you were going to run a 315 you would most likely be able to get away with it on a stock wheel, but on a x8 or x9 wheel with 4.5backspace i dont think you'd be able to. My wheels are 18x9 with 4.5bs, they hang out a good 3" out of my fenders.

If you had ford keys(which i will soon) i dont think they wil rub, well just have to see.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really want to get a 20"+ setup on the truck, want to sell these soon. $1600 or trades.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts