GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 04 1500 Avalanche, WBH, Sport Red Metallic, Z-71. 48,000 miles, excellent conditon. Dual zone air, auto dimming mirrors, on-star, bose, cloth interior w/ front captian chairs, rear audio controls.

Exterior--Lifted with a 6" Pro-comp full drop with all the upgrades, 3" Performance Acessories body lift, 20x10" chrome Motto 700s, 35/12.50 Toyo opencountry MTs, Trenz billet grille, billet shortie antenna, HID bulbs in fog lights, Stainless Steel nerf bars(not installed), and very dark tinted windows, including 35% over the entire whindshield.

Interior--Color matched painted dash and door panel trim, system includes..the stock 6 disk bose system, pac oem-1 interface for sub amp, Kicker KX 1200.1 and a ported JL audio 12W7 built into a custom midgate box.
The truck is also wired for a PS2 and 2 screens, which I may include.

Performance--upgrades include... Optima yellow top battery, Quadzilla power programer, true dual-Dynomax Bullet mufflers w/ 4" slant cut chrome tips turning out a 45 degree angle behind the rear tires.

I'm sure there's a ton of stuff that I'm leaving out. This description does this truck no justice.
The truck is in absolute immaculate condition! Show quallity job done on everything. Never off road, no gravel roads, very seldom sees rain.

I don't have alot of good quality pics due to a missing digital camera, but these will give you an idea of how she sits.....
*note* These pics are with 33s on. I don't have any recent pics with the new 35s on.

I'll start with a very fair asking price of 30,000 OBO
Let me know what you guys think the avy is worth.:shake:

·
meh
735 Posts
30k is way too much

buddy of mine just bought a '03 black avy in rhode island, 56k miles with 100k mile warranty, it had a bunch of mods and he paid 19,000

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
What does WBH stand for?

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess if anyone is interested, post a resonable offer. No way I can take 20k, but I'll neg.

Correct, WBH is Without Body Hardware= NO Plastic door and bumber cladding.

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
put some recent pics up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts