GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think it may be time to move on to a different wheel. Im posting this more as a feeler but my wheels are for sale for $2200, local pickup perfered, but will ship on buyer expense. They have no cancer, I'd keep them but I want to go lower without murdering my fender lips.

Wheel specs-

22x10
+25 offset
They semi tuck...will work down to a 3/5...

Tires-
Sumitomo 285/35/22
Show no wear at all, 99% left. Never do burn outs and I barly even drive my truck.

Pretty sure you've all seen them. but heres a few pics.

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

trucks003.jpg

trucks001.jpg

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
might be interested...so they will work on a 3/5 drop? :think:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope..rims and tires only

my truck is basically a 3/5, and they work fine. rolled rear lips and thats it...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
damn i wish i had the cash now cuz i would luv to have them

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
what brand of wheels are they?

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
with a 10" rim and 25mm of offset my guess is that they won't tuck on a bagged truck. 25mm equates to about 6" of backspacing(don't quote me on that), and that's no even close to being able to tuck rim.

Not trying to mess up the sale, but they won't work for a bagged truck. They would look sweet on anything 3/5 and higher.

·
EscaWHAT?
1,312 Posts
i checked on the tire/rim calculator, its actually 6.5" of backspacing. And not to mention, it would work, lol. I am tuckin with 5.3" of backspacing, in the back, 5.5 to 6 would be perfect. A lot of billet guys run a 10" wide rear rim with an 8-8.5 front.

http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp

(if I had the money and all, i'd like to see how they fit on my truck)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll measure overall front spacing and you can know for sure...but they can be made to work fairly easily on a bagged truck...

265mm tire wont cover the wheel, at all. Even with a 285mm tire the rim is flush with the tire, no protection.

The brand is ultra, but its like a back door rim that ultra made sold in the alley because they're is no stamp on the wheel of a brand. They were made to put on new chevy trucks at the dealership...but it never worked out so I got these from the guy who wholesaled them because of being discountinued. One good thing about these wheels is you will never see the same rim on another truck...

·
GM Addict
231 Posts
Let me know what the price would be shipped to CA 95661.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts