GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some nbs Z71 Tahoe wheels that I am thinking about selling. I am wondering about how much people are paying for them. I am either going to put them on my truck or sell them if I can get very much out of them. I can get pictures up soon but they look just like new. I dont really know of a price but I am open to any offer. Thanks
Because of forum rules I will list a price of $350+Shipping OBO But I am open to offers

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
truck4718.jpg

truck4717.jpg

truck4720.jpg

truck4721.jpg

They are mounted on some 245/70/75 tires that I can dismount if you want. Also, I have only found 23 lugnuts.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
I recently paid 200 for a set on Craigslist... had to spend another 80 on the centercaps though because they were dented and looked shitty.

·
GMFS Member
75 Posts
how much tread is left on the tires and where in Arkansas are you?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is about 30% left on the tires. I had planned on just dismounting them to save on shipping anyways but since you could possibly pick them up I could just leave the tires on the wheels.
I live in Pocahontas, about 2 hrs north east of you. You can just get on 67 and it will lead you right to me. Maybe we could work something out and I could meet you.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
always liked those rims. seen a guy paint a set black and use em as his winter rims and tires. looked better than his rims he uses the rest of the year. good luck with the sale

also i saw a NNBS Z71 tahoe with a set of those and i think it looked better than the NNBS Z71 rims

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah thanks man....they can look pretty good.
I never thought about painting them black! Maybe I should powdercoat them black and just rock them.
I really wish I knew how they looked black...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts