GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can see my current sig the 17x8 Centerline Thruster w/275/60/17 tires are not doing it for me anymore. The wheels are in good shape but definitely need a good polish to get off some dirt and other crap. 2 of the tires are new Eagle GTII's with less than 1000 miles. The other 2 have about 5000 miles left on them, one is a continental and the other is a bf goodrich. I can part out the tires from the wheels and even the 2 good tires from the rest but hoping to sell as a package. The 2 newer tires were around $300 so if I could get at least $250 for those I would be happy. If you want just the rims then I would be willing to let them go for a decent price. If you want all of it together then post your offers.

here is a link to them on the centerline site

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=35&sw_id=436

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity :D Make an offer, I am willing to let everything go for under $700.

Also I prefer local pickup but shipping can be arranged.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
What kind of wheels are you getting? I've got a set of GM 20's with tires I'll sell you and I can even bring them down next weekend :read:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what style are they? Not that I have money anyways, I want a set of the original silverado SS rim, not the chrome version the grey verson.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
I have the grey SS wheels on my truck. The wheels I'm trying to sell look like these...

IMG_1221.jpg

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the grey SS wheels on my truck. The wheels I'm trying to sell look like these...

IMG_1221.jpg
cant see the pic if its hosted by photobucket bro. I dont have any extra money right now anways, gotta get rid of these first and that money is going towards other things

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
somebody buy his wheels so he can buy mine

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I hate when people backout like that. I told Eric36 that when i was going to check out his truck that i would give him $300 straight up if i backed out.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Come on guys hit up these wheels. Help a fellow member out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts