GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy's trying to sell his truck, what's do y'all think it's worth? He's gotten offers from 10-20k lol. Yes it's ugly
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4605185210.html
"I bought this truck stock (Nov.'13) with 100k miles and built it (Mar.'14 - present). Everything on this truck has been installed professionally. It has about 6 months (maybe more) left of FREE, UNLIMITED alignments at any NTB. It has normal wear, but I'm sure it'll buff out. It has a clean and clear Texas Title. I am in no rush to sell this truck, but will sell for the right price so shoot me your best offer. I will be a college student soon in case that gets me any sympathy. No kids, so the rear leather is immaculate.
***I bought a T-Rex Black Mesh Grille ($300) still wrapped in box you can have, and I will also give you the 2" RCX Leveling Kit ($100) I bought brand new, installed, and took off***

Stock:
-2008 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
-5.3L Vortec
-SLT Package(=LTZ) heated leather seats, Bose premium sound, nice wood grain, reverse parking sensors, & steering wheel controls.
Mirrors contain turn signals and fold/adjust automatically
-Z71 4x4 Off-Road Package
-just reached 121k miles
-oil changed every 3,000 miles (changed last week)

Exterior:
-5k HIDs with about 6 month warranty left
-5k led turn signals
-5k 80w led fog lights
-5k led reverse, cargo, & license plate lights
-Smoked brake lights (including 3rd)
-K&N air intake
-Cadillac-style gas lid
-Bilsteins set at 2" in the front
-Bilsetin 5100's in the rear
-1.5" body lift
-Tint (rear windows)
-Complete bedliner
-Flowaster 40 series exhaust (dumped)
-20" Motto MT100 wheels
-275/60/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ A/T tires

Interior:
-5k led strips in the footwells
-5k led interior lights (4)
-(2) 10" Kicker Subs
-2100 watt Hifonics Brutus amp (all-metal case; highly sought after because out of production

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
I would have taken the $20k offer and ran IMO

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same lol

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Built=body lift/system lol
He bought it mostly how it sits for 21k a few months ago

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,680 Posts
None of the "mods" he did will add any value. I think he over paid when he bought it for 21k

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
22k seems high as fuck to me. im looking for crew cabs right now. looking for something that falls under the standard of 12k miles a yr.(which I agree is hard to do.) but according that, this truck has some pretty high mileage. id be more along the lines of 15k. I priced and 04 sierra slt with under 100k and the value for that was like 13500. miles significantly affect the value of vehicles. regardless of what the value is, its all about what people are willing to pay.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
None of the "mods" he did will add any value. I think he over paid when he bought it for 21k
this man speaks the truth.

I agree, 16.5-19K for that truck is fair for both parties.

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Sounds like he paid sticker price on that truck.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2nd question, been wanting a system lately, any idea what I should offer him? All I know is 2 10" kickers and a hifonics Brutus. What should I offer?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's funny cause he's wanting to sell it to buy yours haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts