GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some paint reject fender flares on ebay for a suburban for $130 shipped, and the silverado ones are $160 shipped. I was wondering if the rear fender on a 00-current suburban is exactly like the rear fender on a 99-02 silverado. I would think so, dont want to pay an extra 30 shillings if i dont gotta. ALSO, If anyone knows where i could get a painted white front bumper cap/pad let me know please! and a tahoe/sub. chrome grille shell. Schweet. Thanksh, You guysh are aweshome. Jakeous

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
If they were the same, why would they make a set for the silvy's and a separate set for the suburbans? :think:

I'd just shell out the extra 30 bucks, it would be worth not having to buy a sawzall to make them fit :bowtie:

·
Registered
724 Posts
What the hell is a shilling.lol. I agree with wifflebat, just pay the extra 30 bucks. You cant be cheap when it comes to your GM Full Size :bowtie:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
dreamrr said:
What the hell is a shilling.lol. I agree with wifflebat, just pay the extra 30 bucks. You cant be cheap when it comes to your GM Full Size :bowtie:
Main Entry: shil·ling
Pronunciation: 'shi-li[ng]
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English scilling; akin to Old High German skilling, a gold coin
1 a : a former monetary unit of the United Kingdom equal to 12 pence or 1/20 pound b : a former monetary unit equal to 1/20 pound of any of various countries in or formerly in the Commonwealth of Nations
2 : a coin representing one shilling
3 : any of several early American coins
4 -- see MONEY table

:crazy:

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i thought maybe the dude selling them was just asking more for the silvys cus people would think they were different. I really think they are the same shaped fender. Thanks guys! Jake

·
Registered
476 Posts
jdrake19 said:
well, i thought maybe the dude selling them was just asking more for the silvys cus people would think they were different. I really think they are the same shaped fender. Thanks guys! Jake
I had a 85 S-10 years ago and got a set of the factory black flares from a blazer, Not even close to fitting in the rear. When you look at them they look the same as a pickup but they sure don't fit. - Go with the silverado ones.

LK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts