GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to pick up a car for work and see this shop with all kinds of Ferraris out front. I almost shit.

F40 & F430. the silver to the right is a F430 also. and to the left (not pictured) was a 355i berlinetta spyder

ATT000043.jpg

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Gawd Dam...I'd shit myself too. Just didn't see many Ferrari's in Germany or in our trips to Paris or Prague.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
wierd, in Lafayette of all places I saw 3 Ferrari F-430s today.. one of em I tried to mess around with but he wasnt interested. More and more Ferraris over here now.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
friend of mine has an f430 in dallas. I only see a silver 360 spyder and red 360 was the 430 in the garage?

·
meow
15,747 Posts
Just saw a 360 cruisin around in oldddd katy today on shitty roads :hmm: maybe this is the start of the revolution :pirate:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
You should see the crowds that show up on the weekends at Village Coffee Roasters outside of LA... easily a couple dozen ferraris, lambos, lostus', etc. Sickest part is after everyone gets tired of hanging out in the parking lot all the exotics head to the canyon roads... its rad to just sit and watch a parade of supercars go tearin up the backroads.

·
hmmmm, i be damned
1,944 Posts
You should see the crowds that show up on the weekends at Village Coffee Roasters outside of LA... easily a couple dozen ferraris, lambos, lostus', etc. Sickest part is after everyone gets tired of hanging out in the parking lot all the exotics head to the canyon roads... its rad to just sit and watch a parade of supercars go tearin up the backroads.

that would be nice to see man, you should take some pics some time dylan

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
nice... those things are badass... the sound is unlike anything in the world.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
the 360 Modena is a gorgeous vehicle :drool:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I think you are talking about the C&C (cars and cofee) meets, they are posted on e46fanatics.com all the time - and they seem very cool

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Was that by Anything Car Audio in Kenner?

·
OG
1,498 Posts
wierd, in Lafayette of all places I saw 3 Ferrari F-430s today.. one of em I tried to mess around with but he wasnt interested. More and more Ferraris over here now.
FEMA checks :shrug:

:lol:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
got a guy with an orange murcielago that lives across the street from my school...the first time I seen him driving it, he grinded the piss out of the gears and couldnt get it in reverse:rofl2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts