GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got a few more things for my truck, lmk what u think. Just a few more mods before Gator Drag... hehe

Before
DSC00528.jpg

After
DSC00807.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

Yes i know i need clear coners now for the bottom. But im getting them this week haha

I also ended up getting new wheels. My old wheels rubbed the bed sides and i didnt really like it lol. But anyways sold them and ended up with U2-55s...

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Looks good man, just might need some graphics to break up all the white. Did you paint the chrome on your front bumper?

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
looks good, i like the headlights, they make the front end classier, IMO

·
Registered
930 Posts
are those u2 a +13 offset thats gotta be close. how much of the side did you pull and are there problems up front
they have 30mm on those wheels..those are the same wheels Im looking at. any problems or rubbing? what size tires 265/35/22? and how much clearance in the rear between the fender and tire when laid out?

·
Registered
224 Posts
where did ya buy hood ?

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for he compliments, i love how everythings turned out so far. Yes my wheels are +30mm offset. But i also have my bed sides flaired about 1.5 inches from my old wheels.

haha yeh im sure u ave seen those lights before Regency05... i will be back to get the corners though.. if thats still kool

Once again thanks guys for the compliments.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Can't wait to see it at GD.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts