GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned her up and went take a few pics at the parkin tower and behind an Academy. Plus a few other recent ones. Only new mods so far is partially debadged tailgate and "candied" tails. (used the RVinyl covers)

IMG_1364-1.gif

IMG_1350.gif

this one came out blurry but i really liked it.
IMG_1372.gif

IMG_1355.gif

IMG_1367-1.gif

chevycrew sneakin up in the back
IMG_1384-1.gif

IMG_1387-1.jpg

IMG_1388-1.jpg

me and gmc00z (before the tails and debadge)
IMG_1207.gif

IMG_1208.gif

possible future plans for the front end (kind dirty chop cuz the chrome was a bitch to edit out but you can get the idea)
mine-colormatched-5.gif

also had some fun with the tripod (see sig)

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
damnit, I forgot to get parking garage shots of my truck when it was stock height. I dunno if I'd fit now :(

nice pics though. you LA guys are all friends right? must be cool/weird to all have essentially the same ride

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Yea the group of us that hang out often is:
Me
Chevycrew
gmc00z
tfunit
gmcblack
NkZ71
yeah thats awesome how you all have fullsize GM trucks (aside from gmcblack). when me and my friends drive around in all our cars its my tahoe, a 95 bronco, then a 93 honda accord, 94 BMW 3 series, and an 02 Buick century :crazy:

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o yea. and i just remembered chevy07.

yeah thats awesome how you all have fullsize GM trucks (aside from gmcblack). when me and my friends drive around in all our cars its my tahoe, a 95 bronco, then a 93 honda accord, 94 BMW 3 series, and an 02 Buick century :crazy:
nice, even got the buick in there haha.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
truck looks good man!:thumbsup: definitely needs some tint:read:

yeah phil it is wierd how almost all of us roll GMs and there's quite a bit more people we hang with sometimes that have em.

who's chevy07?
thats how it is around here pretty much..i have an 02 gmc, two of my buddies have 00 gmc's (stockgmc, tjhelms), my brother(tader) and other friend(chris04) both have 03 silverados, and then there are some other guys that we associate with locally who also have another 02gmc, 01 gmc, 03 gmc, 03 chevy, and 04 chevy..all of which are rcsb's btw:hmm:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
nice, even got the buick in there haha.
yeah we give him shit cuz its a "grandpa car" as we call it. I'm always telling him "hey I thought I saw you on this street, but it turned out to be some old guy"

but his parents bought him the car for his birthday without telling him. good deal, still has a warranty, etc. cant complain about something like that

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
those pics from marks are from way back. Tails look sweet and get that GMC matched IMO...just wait for the cash flow and it'll start coming together

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
ya I feel left out most of the time:crazy:

nice pics Mig u el, I love the tails too.

tint in the near futre...:hmm: :D

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
nice...tails are lookin good!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts