GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lemme know what you guys think, comments/criticism welcome. my next few mods are american racing rt/s 22's, 2/2 drop (already have shackles, want 2/4 overall), precision grille + colormatched bowtie, and a rollpan. his next mods are a 2/3 drop, and a rollpan also.
DSCF1484.gif

DSCF1490.gif

DSCF1488.gif

DSCF1495.gif

DSCF1498.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice man colormatching the grille would look great

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Actually your truck looks great with just the rear dropped, nice and level. The rims will do allot for your truck. I wouldn't change much else, it's a sweet ride.

His truck needs a drop or different tires, cause right now those wheels aren't looking good with that ride hight.

Both are nice trucks...

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
holy wheel gap on the colorado.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Wow...that Colorado needs to be on the ground...doesn't look good at stock height imo. Your truck looks cleeeean. Nice GMC moulding:shake:

·
Registered
333 Posts
is that colorado 4wd? I like the rims on it, but that sidewall is way too small...even with a 2/3 drop i still think there would be a huge gap...the 04 is gonna be sick...good luck with both trucks...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. no the colorado is not 4x4, it just has 20's and 35 series tires. thats why theres such a gap. im trying to convince him to do a 3/4 but he thinks he only wants a 2/3.

on the FS, should i do a 2/4 or 3/5? ill be going with 22's, and most likely 40 series tires unless you guys can suggest a better setup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts