infinity perfect 6.1
Optima yellow top
trenz flamed door panel
chrome escalade door handles
:think: more i'm sure

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
NICE, did you build the box? never seen one like that ... its gonna look nice, especially with the grills and your flamed door panels

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
is that that box off ebay i was thinking about buying one but it looks like it comes out past the seat 2+ inches?

how well does the box look as far as contruction of it?

oh and could you please tell me the max mounting depth of that box i asked the guy that sells them but i think he took a guess becasue it didnt sound right

btw looks like its going to be a pretty nice system :head:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tuckin22 said:
is that that box off ebay i was thinking about buying one but it looks like it comes out past the seat 2+ inches?

how well does the box look as far as contruction of it?

oh and could you please tell me the max mounting depth of that box i asked the guy that sells them but i think he took a guess becasue it didnt sound right

btw looks like its going to be a pretty nice system :head:

the box is ok. i bought it and the grills from a club member for $150. it's a good temp solution till i get around to building the box i want, which won't be for a while. max mounting depth is around 7.5 inches or so, but that's not the problem. you need to find a sub whose basket has a sharp enough angle to clear the lip on the top of the box. kinda hard to explain

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
mood_indigo said:
the box is ok. i bought it and the grills from a club member for $150. it's a good temp solution till i get around to building the box i want, which won't be for a while. max mounting depth is around 7.5 inches or so, but that's not the problem. you need to find a sub whose basket has a sharp enough angle to clear the lip on the top of the box. kinda hard to explain
yea i saw that it had that sharp curve at the top and that was what was keeping me from buying it

i guess i need to break out the fiberglass and get to work on a sub enclosure for mine

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
Vacuum that bish...geesh...:LOL::LOL:

Looks good, but HOW DOES IT SOUND?

Pat

sounds great, except for the damn engine noise through the front speakers. :flame: :flame:

having a hell of a time finding it too. all my grounds are good, power wire is loomed and under the truck on the driver's side, rca's are down the passangers side, i've tested it with three different patch cables, still there. i can't get it do it with muting plugs, so it's gotta be the HU. i put in a ground loop isolator for now till i can do some more investigating :sigh:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
mood_indigo said:
sounds great, except for the damn engine noise through the front speakers. :flame: :flame:

having a hell of a time finding it too. all my grounds are good, power wire is loomed and under the truck on the driver's side, rca's are down the passangers side, i've tested it with three different patch cables, still there. i can't get it do it with muting plugs, so it's gotta be the HU. i put in a ground loop isolator for now till i can do some more investigating :sigh:
ahh the joys of audio installation
:LOL:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts