1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
beautiful

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Damn, that looks badass. How long have you owned the house? and did you buy it new?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your driveway needs to be blown off.

I was trying to find something wrong with the pictures.
:ninja: I blew it off yesterday, then blew out my garage today, then washed the truck and realized I should have blown off the driveway again. :crazy:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, that looks badass. How long have you owned the house? and did you buy it new?
Yeah, we just finished building it and moved in about 2 months ago.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
very nice bro!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice house, nice truck. You are living the American dream!

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
That's an odd style house, especially the center. I love it. Stucco and brick are a damn nice combination.

I'll bet those recessed lights look bad ass at night. Overall beautiful house and nice truck. Wouldn't mind seeing a few more pics of the house.

Was your house a rebuild or any homes in your area affected by the hurricane? It's nice to see fresh development and people like you who have moved on. It is disgusting to see people four years later, living here in Houston, living in nice homes and apartments for free by FEMA. They're still getting free rent, food stamps, and other freebies. The economy is terrible but it doesn't take four years to get a job or find a place to live. Not to mention the economy wasn't in the shits 3-4 years ago so that's not really an excuse either. Ah well, sorry to go off topic!

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Nice truck and place man! What subdivision are you in? I see your truck a lot around Denham and Watson area.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's an odd style house, especially the center. I love it. Stucco and brick are a damn nice combination.

I'll bet those recessed lights look bad ass at night. Overall beautiful house and nice truck. Wouldn't mind seeing a few more pics of the house.

Was your house a rebuild or any homes in your area affected by the hurricane? It's nice to see fresh development and people like you who have moved on. It is disgusting to see people four years later, living here in Houston, living in nice homes and apartments for free by FEMA. They're still getting free rent, food stamps, and other freebies. The economy is terrible but it doesn't take four years to get a job or find a place to live. Not to mention the economy wasn't in the shits 3-4 years ago so that's not really an excuse either. Ah well, sorry to go off topic!
The recessed lights really set it off at night.

This house was built well after Katrina, i'm not sure this subdivision was even developed at that time. It was being constructed during Gustav last year, but didnt take any damage. Our area wasnt affected by Katrina but took a good beating by Gustav. I still see some blue tarps on roofs here and there but for the most part the FEMA parks are gone.

Nice truck and place man! What subdivision are you in? I see your truck a lot around Denham and Watson area.
Thanks man. I'm in Collin's Place off Walker North.

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Thanks man. I'm in Collin's Place off Walker North.
Ok, I am off of Old River Road in Denham. My brothernlaw 02white6.0 will be moving out by you soon at Arnold Rd. and Walker North.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
we need nighttime shots of the house. Looks really nice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts