GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a few things to the truck lately. Sill waitin for the paint to repaint the driver mirror. I have chrome caps waiting. I got the billet grill for the airdam today. I picked up some chrome torsion bars a couple months ago from Billy at Showoff motorsports in Modesto. Prob goin to be the last couple mods befor the new lift. Heres a few pics.

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04399.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Man, get some tires on that thing and it'll look great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, get some tires on that thing and it'll look great! :thumbsup:
As soon as I sell my 18x10 dunes this thing is getting a 10 or 12 on it with 35's or 36's! Im getting as impatient as you!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol. Ill go take a pic. But Im not saying where I got them. lol

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will, there loading right now. Its not really that big of a deal. just some ac vents.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
yup! fuckers are expensive! Who has them? I havnt seen them before. Some random find on ebay. I stole the vin and ordered them from gm.
ive seen a couple guys with them, dunno if id drop the coin just for the chrome little adjuster on them, post up the pic still

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heres a few interior updates too.

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

And a lil update to the ass end!

DSC04412.jpg

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive seen a couple guys with them, dunno if id drop the coin just for the chrome little adjuster on them, post up the pic still
I had a broken one, so I figured what the hell. The adjuster knob is different too. Its rubber instead of plastic. Also they are black not grey. Which is cool since Im trying to do a 2 tone effect. Something to offset all that grey.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Amazing truck. Those mud grapplers look pretty wide, i like it.
There only 12.50's. But there on 20x12's. I cant wait till I throw on 35x14.50 iroks or ATZ's once I get the new lift.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Budheavy, I call them diesel's. Got it for one of my buddys from bako and its stuck with me for the last few years.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts