GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well post some pics of my Yuk. I have been whoring around lately asking about lifts, so I figured I should let everyone see what I'm working with. Nothing like making a 2WD look like a 4x4, haha!

03 Yukon SLT - 69K on the ticker

Fully Loaded, you name it, its got it!

6 Disc
Heated Leather
Sunroof
Bose
Memory and adj. pedals
XM & On-Star
Traction Control
Steering Wheel Controls
blah blah blah

Fog light has been fixed, lol, hopefully she will be leveled out this weekend, and I'm going to test ft some 285 BFGs, and go from there. If no worky without some trimming and/or a BFH mod. I will go ford keys and 1.5 rear spacers.

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
If its 2wd Ford keys wont work, cranking is only for 4x4s with IFS. The only lifts you could do is a spindle lift and blocks or a body lift. Nice Yukon though.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
If its 2wd Ford keys wont work, cranking is only for 4x4s with IFS. The only lifts you could do is a spindle lift and blocks or a body lift. Nice Yukon though.
actually... 2wd nbs suvs are torsion bar system like the 4wd

·
Registered
3,660 Posts

WRONG!!!!!!!

tahoe3.jpg

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
werd, front IFS with TBs, and rear coils

and yes, the sunroof is the bomb diggity, lol. it almost makes the panties drop as fast as as a turbo, but def makes the nipples hard quicker! :)

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
and yes, the sunroof is the bomb diggity, lol. it almost makes the panties drop as fast as as a turbo, but def makes the nipples hard quicker! :)
Almost as quick as a turbo. Especially in a 2,000lb car with three pedals and 650 rwhp on pump gas.:rocking:

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Cheap lift would be spindles up front and coil spacers out back then maybe a body lift on top. Should get you a cheap 6-7" lift

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
yea if ur not lookin to buy lift kit just spindle/body lift would probably sit a lil taller than a 4x4. Nice ride man

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I would fix the plug or whatever thats hanging out of the valence before anything..................

·
Registered
44 Posts
They are the same T-bars in front and coils out back. And it's not hard to make a 2wd look like a 4wd or better.

DSC00171.jpg

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I would fix the plug or whatever thats hanging out of the valence before anything..................
looks like it might be an engine block heater, i had one of those on my first car cause it sat outside all winter long

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Looks like a busted fog light. Mine was like that, from a little too much fun at the 4x4 park....

-bZj

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
Looks like a busted fog light. Mine was like that, from a little too much fun at the 4x4 park....

-bZj
+1 I just got mine fixed after seven months. I hated that look!:bawl:

Nice truck mang.

mylevel52, was that your old truck before the gynormous custom lift?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts