GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a new-to-me truck for the wife, sold the ect cab and am working on my reg cab a little here and there.

Here's some pics.

a5173f7a.jpg

0c5a21f0.jpg

ff7188d1.jpg

0dffce9e.jpg

1b019a32.jpg

89e79a53.jpg

a07bc1d0.jpg

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro. Strange to say there's no bowties in the driveway these days... I couldnt bring myself to get a GMT900 Silvy though, They all looked cheap to me. The GMC's front clip is classier IMO. (and always has been)

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Nice truck Ben :head:

What is being done to the Regular cab?

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I built a trans for it and have swapped some of the gauges out of the ext cab into it before it left. I have a GEN IV aluminum block ready to go in it to replace the 4.3. This truck was my wife's first truck. She's been driving it for 10yrs now. Its been really well taken care of but the drivetrain is just tired. The 4.3 still runs great, just leaks oil and coolant like crazy. gathering parts for the ladder bar build, already have all the mounts and the housing's done up. Its basically going to be a big cam/big heads setup with some spray, 4600 converter, 10bolt and some 4.56's. Looking to run some 11.5s on motor, mid 10's on spray and still drive it whenever I want to. Thats the basic plan anyway.

The CC truck is remaining stock with the exception of me tuning it, I removed the rear blocks, tint, muffler... little stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts