GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just a Beginner
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have decided on what i want to do to my truck. my truck is a beige 1500HD and i asked before if it could be lowered and all this stuff. even though my decision is that im going to leave it at regular hieght now paint all the front plastic to match, change the mirrors and lights to clear, add roll pan, either change or shave the handles and add 20s. what do you guys think??

i kind of have an idea of what it will look like and have seen a truck that kind of matches my idea but i don't know how to post pictures on here...

how do you suggest that i paint that front plastic around the grill and bumper...

how much money do you think all my mods would cost in the end????
thanks

·
Registered
785 Posts
sounds like you have a lot of plans, prepare to drop some cheese for rims and the shave the rest of the stuff listed is pretty cheap

9,785 Posts
dont' know about a lowered HD, but I am sure with that list of mods it will look clean and slick.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
DirtyBlackZ71 said:
dont' know about a lowered HD, but I am sure with that list of mods it will look clean and slick.
There's a lowered black crew cab Duramax one here, and it's badass .. I need to snap a picture of it .. it's probably a 3/5 drop and the wheels look like 18s cause he had some fat rubber .. but the truck looks very nice :worship:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts